Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pwning on some servers and not on others

Hello all,

It's strange but me and friend of mine in the same clan have a hard time pwning on our own server, but when we go to other servers.....we are killing machines.

We will get on a random server where our ping times are well within 40 ms and we rule. Then we will jump on our servers with the same good times, and we suck.

Any thoughts on what's happening here.

Cheers!

Fresh

Re: Pwning on some servers and not on others

My guess would be just the general difference in the playing communities. The better players tend to usually stick to one or two servers (with their friends most of the time), and you're probably encountering this phenomenon.

Comment

I kinda have the same problem. On some servers it takes more bullets to kill than others even though my ping is good. I just put it down to network traffic (packet loss etc) and the quality of the connection. But it does cheese me off somewhat.

Comment

I believe Webs is partially correct. It can also depend on your mood, your level of blood sugar, whether you are tired or not, etc etc.

Professional clans always keep their players fit for fight during big tournaments using various methods. Either you actually try and get a better mood by maybe taking a walk, or any other thing you might feel like doing. Or you drink loads of caffeine.

Comment

Rofl, true that doggie.. I used to see the same things, I would be in a server for an hour or tow, averaging 34 and 3 having nice 130 + rounds, than I would leave that server to go find another, and, play like crap.. I often just took a short walk to the mailbox.. and came back and everything was so much better.. It is just about getting away from the monitor for a few minutes..

Comment

Working...
          X