Wtf???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf???

Ok so now i keep getting disconected from games because i have " invalid user id ticket"... what do i do?

Re: Wtf???

Generally logging out of Steam and back logging in again fixes this issue, not sure of the course though.

Comment

Steams a bit iffy today with the pyro updates, it should improve.

Comment

Ohh i uninstalled the whole lot... Also because i was having problems with the mic not working due to me writing some code ( i can't remember) in the console.. Anywya i uninstalled everything then reinstalled steam and logged in using my original username and password.. i then went to "my games" to begin installing it all again but TF2 is not on the list only HL2 and Portal are there... so what do i do now?

Comment

does anybody know?? pleaseee i want to play it :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx
            Ohh i uninstalled the whole lot... Also because i was having problems with the mic not working due to me writing some code ( i can't remember) in the console.. Anywya i uninstalled everything then reinstalled steam and logged in using my original username and password.. i then went to "my games" to begin installing it all again but TF2 is not on the list only HL2 and Portal are there... so what do i do now?
            This is the steam support page on "Games are missing from the My Games Tab"

Hope this helps. I would freak out if this happened to me.

Comment

for the mic thing go to Local disk>Program Files>Steam>Steam Apps>acount name(mine's bobthejob)>team fortress 2>tf>cfg and delete autoexec if it is there. That may fix the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadDecoy
                This is the steam support page on "Games are missing from the My Games Tab"

Hope this helps. I would freak out if this happened to me.
                Hey thanks for the link i was just in the process of doing it all when i opened my steam account and its there! :yay: i don't know why it is there now but im happy

P.S. the weird thing is it says its a gift?

EDIT: ohh lol i just realized its only the "free weekend" deal.. so i still have to get my full version back

Comment

Take it up with Steam support. If you have bought the game the least they can do is let you have it

Comment

Working...
                  X