Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod's

Hey,

Just curiouse as to some good modded servers?.. The only ones i play on now are sniper ones which are awesome! but i want ones with like low gravity and just silly stuff to have fun with, anyone know some that i could play on?..

Re: Mod's

|SMART| ZOMBIES 1.25 final: 193.47.83.233:28931

good server if you live in europe

Comment

GamingSA has the zombie mod and custom server maps, but i dont know if they have any other mods.

Comment

i played on a map ages ago that had low gravity enabled and it was the most fun i had ever had on CoD4, u could jump up and in mid air snipe it was awesome!!! anyone know one like that?.. ill give the zombie mod a go but im from australia so i think it will be pointless witht the lag ill get.

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx
          i played on a map ages ago that had low gravity enabled and it was the most fun i had ever had on CoD4, u could jump up and in mid air snipe it was awesome!!! anyone know one like that?.. ill give the zombie mod a go but im from australia so i think it will be pointless witht the lag ill get.

it sux to be an australian :dead: :laugh:

Comment

zombies mod is nice, {UN} do a nice modded custom maps server. Not too keen on the |smart| custom maps server since its hardcore and I cant play at all well hardcore custom maps for some reason.

Comment

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but for the people who live in Australia you all have got to try gamingSA's zombie server. Its heaps of fun and the people playing are real friendly and we all generally have an awsum time. Nothing is more funny than 3 guys in a cargo crate in shipment waiting for zombies to start rushing in.

Enjoy 202.136.100.196:28945

Comment

GO TO THE SMART RIFLES SERVER. IP in the thread its named for.

Soo much fun, and I'm really good at it for some reason. My aim was always off a little bit in CoD2 rifles, but this is just perfect.

Comment

yeah play SMART rifles pretty awesome

Comment

Working...
                  X