Call of Duty 4 MP Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 4 MP Problem

Hi, I just got Call of Duty 4 and the game works fine. BUT when I goto Multiplayer, Its says iw3.mp didn't load right. Please click "Close Program and Try again."

Can someone help me?!?

PS: I run COD 4 on Windows Vista!

Re: Call of Duty 4 MP Problem

Have you tried a reinstall?

Comment

Yea, try a re-install above everything else.

And post this in the help section, it'll probably get more attention.

Comment

I did and it still does thats same problem!

Comment

Time to tell us your system specs.

Most the time that happens, it has been a driver conflict or you need a newer driver.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by MattJoey2142
            when I goto Multiplayer, Its says iw3.mp didn't load right.
            Try plugging something (anything) into the microphone jack of your PC (usually on the sound card). This has solved the issue for many players. Give that a shot and see if it helps you.

Comment

Nop, same problem. I have a 500GB hard drive(2), A 8900GS graphics card (ATI),
              and a 9500 AMD quade possessor. *AND my PC runs by Windows Vista Home Premium. And COD4 says it runs by Windows XP & Windows Vista! Whats the problem guys? Cause I did re-install the game 3 times and it still won't work!

Comment

Originally posted by MattJoey2142
                Nop, same problem. I have a 500GB hard drive(2), A 8900GS graphics card (ATI),
                and a 9500 AMD quade possessor. *AND my PC runs by Windows Vista Home Premium. And COD4 says it runs by Windows XP & Windows Vista! Whats the problem guys? Cause I did re-install the game 3 times and it still won't work!
                Dearest MattJoey, i have your solution. Please dont reinstall anymore, thats just peoples fix, but what people dont realize is that you could uninstall COD4 500 times and still not resolve this.

I also run Vista 32bit version, and was having the same problem, after reading up online for sometime it boils down to soundware drivers. Depending on your motherboard you need different drivers. Most of us with basic vista have on board sound drivers.

You need to go to http://www.realtek.com/downloads/dow...&GetDown=false and download the executable file for vista driver 32/64 bits. Click the box "i accept the above" it will take you to the next page where the gold is.

Install this, and in the blink of an eye you will be playing MP again!!! Good luck and godspeed see you on the field!

Comment

Hey thanks man I owe you!:shock::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                  X