This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's news after M.F.A ?

In my opinion the website didn't record data before this one is online. I don't think that old tags used in 2006 and the beginning of 2007 are listed.

Comment

lol whoring with m.f.a

o dear......:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
        Just so you know, your avatar might get you a warning :|:
        I'd take a warning for that meow !

Comment

i dont get what the website is meant to show?

Me and lolyn where spoofed a while back and when you check our names, it shows pb bans under our names....!? Even though we're both clean.

So how you meant to know if someone is really hacking or name hacking from that website?

p.s. Taaloon, so you hang around with m.f.a. and other hackers????

Comment

You shouldn't jump to conclusions taaloon... they make you look silly if you get it wrong :P - as said by the OP, that wasn't/isn't me. I don't involve myself with M.F.A unless he involves himself with me or anyone I know (which is more commonly the case). I simply have better things to worry about

Caja, no offence mate I know you mean well and all but don't tell people on other forums to contact me without asking me if I want to be contacted I don't recall being asked at least.

As far as the site goes, to a lot of people it will be equally as misleading as the pbbans list if it's not interpreted effectively... for example this website proves in no way whatsoever that my "ban" is a fake whilst I've got enough proof that it is already.... So I'm a little dubious of its effectivity without looking at it in a bit more depth than my current 2minute glance.

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx
              its not lolyn and no he wouldnt follow m.f.a around, its more the opposite.

new clan i see?

what happened to the almighty aspera ???:laugh:
              Left them for being clanmod only..

And shaz: I ont hang out with cheaters. I only know mFA. But i allready know him before i knew that he hacks. I wont let him down for it.

Originally posted by aSpera^ xX-Matt-Xx
              Sorry but can somebody explain the point of this site? It only records PID and displayed name. I presume the idea behind it was that someones uses a namehack on there soldier and it's recorded, but without IPs being traced it's impossible to proove if a PID wasn't hacked and then the name changed by someone else. I see names on there like Rogu3granny who - according to this site - have used a namehack, but really Uk_OwNeR PID hacked his account and used a namechanger. Im fed up off all these pointless sites that suggest people hack and quite happily ruin decent players reputations but don't have any proof to back it up.

TaaLoon left aSpera on good terms, he decided he just enjoyed whoring public with M.F.A (commonly on soldier Krylovcrom) and other known hackers whereas we wanted to play as a team on clanmod without the cheats. In our opinion playing with hackers knowingly to get points is just as bad as cheating itself so he never really played with the rest of aSpera^.

You can visit us at www.team-aspera.com

aSpera || xX-Matt-Xx
              Lol No. Hackers? I onlY play with MFA that haves history. Thats the only one. Because he is a friend from far times away before i knew that he hacks. So ***** ** **** ******

Comment

I don't get this site either. I have never changed my name or even made anothe solider but it must have about 100 different spellings of my name and I haven't been on most of the servers it says except for a very few.

Oh never mind I see what I was doing wrong. It shows all the names that are close as well and then you find your name. I'm good now after this next drink .

Comment

pidhacked?

Comment

well with the namehack thing you do see that its a different player ID# on the list its not yours. caus yeah i had akz99 make some field_boy type names and the names on my list went to his player id

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                      I don't get it? If its supposed to display all past name history, its not completely accurate. It says I have only had one name (=L13= Mr.Kaizer) when in fact I have changed my tags a bazillion times (for fun purposes). In fact, when I first made Kaizer my name was ({OMPA})Mr.Kaizer. My first alias (Fingulfin) started out as just plain Fingulfin, then changed to [J-Ops]Fingulfin, then to =L13=Fingulfin... Meh.
                      Yeah same here, it shows a few of my changes do to fun though =)

Comment

it is supposed to show the history since the site came online not yur entire history.

Comment

MFA hacks, have a cookie. Why are you actually here caja?

Comment

Please do not post links to hack sites for any reason on these forums.

Also, there is no reason for this bickering. Locked.

Comment

Working...
                            X