Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any mod with big maps ?

Heey
    I've been playing COD4 online for a while now , it's awesome but I find just one thing that should be implemented in a eventual mod : Big maps.
    Yes, a COD4-slow-gameplay style mod would be great! Perhaps a Project reality for cod4 ? :thumbsup:

'cause not even played cod for an hour and it gives me headaches

Re: Any mod with big maps ?

After playing CoD on a few bigger custom maps, it just seems to take away from the whole "Call of Duty" feel - game play/weapons don't seem to fit properly with larger maps.

Anyways,
    I know there are some sniper servers with mods/bigger maps, which usually have bigger maps - although most don't have nearly the amount of polish as the main CoD maps. Try www.game-monitor.com and search for custom map servers - you may stumble across something you like.

Comment

A project reality for CoD4 would be awesome, the hardcore mode is just stupid. While the BF2 PR is basically huge maps maybe the CoD4 version could be a CQC PR?

But as Kodak said the weapons don't work that great at a distance... just try using something else than a sniper rifle across creek or overgrown. Unless you get a lucky headshot with the LMG's you won't do good.

Comment

I agree with Kodak.

There are some bigger custom maps however. I know a BF2 remake I played on that was quite massive. Do a little searching on the custom maps here in the forums or at iw.com and you'll find some decently large maps.

Comment

^^^ it was the Mushatar City or w/e map. Look in "map news"

Comment

Working...
          X