Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New COOP Custom Maps Server

This server is no longer available. 1 Sept 08

We have one of the hottest mods for BF2 running and we've got some very interesting and unique maps on a bot server. COOP game play allows one to get their game on right away without needing a ton of folks to get started. Don't be fooled by the bots; they'll give you a challenge.

After many long hours, we are proud to present our first Map Pack. The maps in our pack consist of the maps we rotate on the =FLANK & SPANK= [TheFPS.org] AIX Bot server. The map pack is quite large at just over 800mb, but these are some of the best of the community-created maps for BF2 and are well worth the download!

Contains 23 maps converted for use in Allied Intent Xtended:
    Street, Battle Of Tehran, Adh Oasis Revisited, Alpine Train, Forest Railway, Urban Decay, Abandoned Village, Snipers, Desert Fight, Bizerte, Arabian Desert, Airport, Hold The Bridge, Raid On Agheila, Stream, Armored Fury Two, Course Of The River, City Park, Aberdeen, Hangar04 2006, The Mountain, Cult Site. Clearout

Get the FPS AIX Map Pack 1

These are the best of the custom maps for BF2. Did I mention these work in Single Player, too? Come try them out. :salute:

Re: New COOP Custom Maps Server

As soon as I get the maps I'll join.

Comment

new list of maps available :thumbsup:

The rotation is built to let one to four players take on a bot army successfully. As one progresses forward into the rotation, it get's more difficult to survive, let alone win.

The first 35 maps are "Infantry-focused" by design. If you wish to play a different map,use Map Vote to switch to it. Light vehicles and Littlebirds give way to heavy armor maps and huge double assault combined-arms maps. At the very end of the rotation are stock AIX "air maps" because they seem to be popular for the Vote!

These bots are not the Single Player bots you might be used to in BF2. These bots have aimbots (j/k) and are quite smarter and will use everything at their disposal to kill you.

Stop by the site, read descriptions of the maps and if you're interested, the =FOSSILS= AIX server is available for a fun change of pace.

Comment

Lots of maps :shock:
        I really want those 1942 remakes.. Just got good memories of Berlin

Comment

@ LordInvictus : Try the MERCS Berlin map as it is an awesome urban tank tank battle set in the full 64 player Berlin map with an update to BF2! The Berlin map is an infantry only fight and it's fun, too. Battle Of The Bulge is okay, but Omaha Beach is a little lacking. It's worth a download for diehard Bf1942 fans, though.

I just added five new conversions to AIX to our Downloads page -- 2 Infantry maps and 3 Littlebird maps.

Volgograd 2010 32 and Matrah City BFSP 16 are good Infantry-focused maps. Volgograd is a remake of the classic Stalingrad map and paves the way for the upcoming Bf2142.

Highway Tampa 64, Kubra Dam 64 and Jibbel City 64 are Littlebird maps. Tampa and Kubra also have A-10 "Grand Slam" and the AV8b Harrier for some fun times!

Come get some free maps or stop by the server for a little action. The game starts with only one player and you'll be stressed to survive the bot assault. I guarantee it. =)

Comment

This looks cool but the download list is long :dead: this may be a stupid question or i didnt read you post well but i didnt see the name or IP for server (unless its your signature) can you post what it is?

Comment

New Map Pack 1 is available, the map rotation has changed and all the individual custom maps are still available for download. See updated original post for details. :thumbsup:

@ OG Reapa
              The server is listed in the Game-Monitor.com sig:
              =Flank & Spank= TheFPS.org at ip: 72.51.45.217 at the website is TheFPS.org.

Stop by if you can to get some maps and for a coop game.

Comment

Working...
              X