Punkbuster kicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster kicks

So, I don't know why, I've never used a hack before, after months of MMOs, several complete system wipe and disc formating. Today, I installed BF2142 and all the patches, I enter any server, gets kicked out in 10 seconds with a window "Punkbuster" and THAT"S IT! NOTHING else is in the window, just "Punkbuster"
    what is this thing? is it a ban or something? nobody should know my account, I swear I've never used any hacks.
    PS.
    this isn't about weather I've used a hack or not, it's about what is the problem. so if you think I've been hacking, keep it to your self, I don't need to hear it.
    Thanks for helping

Re: Punkbuster kicks

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...ad.php?t=32060

Comment

thanks for the info=)
      but I'm on Windows XP. same goes with Vist though, I tried it =(
      also, I SAID that it does NOT say anything about O/S or anything, just "Punkbuster" period.

Comment

I switched from XP to Vista and i had problems with the switch. For some odd reason PnkbstrA and B didn't install, so i had to manually install them, after that, smooth sailing

Comment

I've got both, I checked and both are running, but still same kick comes up.

Comment

try to update them manully. http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe

Comment

CATDW(common answers that don't work!):

1.did you hack?

2.update PB

3.reinstall 2142/game/PB/windows

4.format hardrive

5.re-enter key and add x9392 or whatever in EA help

6.Q:"what reason does the message tell you?" A: NOTHING! READ!

7. use Pbsetup.exe

8. PunkbusterA PunkbusterB

9. use pbsvc.exe

10. restart computer

11. disable firewall/antiviruls

12. use admin rights whatever, I'm not using Vista (and it will say " O/S privillage....." not nothing!)

13. anything retarded, exp:update display driver, change resolution, ect....

Comment

Maybe you been spending too much time on those knife servers and now your game disc hates you for it?

Comment

The answer is that you did hack.

Your GUID has a global ban given out by EvenBalance.

Links to proof:
                  PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/m...?par=V00EF97B0 (you must click search on the page that loads to see the info at this link)

You were originally caught on a Punksbusted.com server by PB itself for gamehack #80280. The server was =SOC= so kudos to them for streaming even though this ban is from PB and will affect all PB enabled 2142 servers regardless of streaming status.

Your choices are a) open a support ticket with evenbalance.com to attempt to prove your innocence or b) buy a new copy of the game. PB occasionally makes mistakes, but they are extremely rare and highly unlikely.

If you do buy a new copy of the game, make sure you do a format and reinstall first and definitely don't install any more hacks.

Comment

ROFL!

Originally posted by Jacobgong
                    So, I don't know why, I've never used a hack before, after months of MMOs, several complete system wipe and disc formating. Today, I installed BF2142 and all the patches, I enter any server, gets kicked out in 10 seconds with a window "Punkbuster" and THAT"S IT! NOTHING else is in the window, just "Punkbuster"
                    what is this thing? is it a ban or something? nobody should know my account, I swear I've never used any hacks.
                    PS.
                    this isn't about weather I've used a hack or not, it's about what is the problem. so if you think I've been hacking, keep it to your self, I don't need to hear it.
                    Thanks for helping
                    Seriously, only someone guilty would put that much crap about being innocent into a first post on a forum.

Comment

i have slowly become privvy to the number of people that actually use hacks in online games from looking at PBbans.com, talking with people on the forum and on my buddy list and watching ad videos its completely rediculous i dont understand people ive talked to say that "its fun' im not sure how it would be any fun its like your being dirty and unfairly taking advantage of other people that innocently buy and play a game.

well, idk maybe if i got owned all the time i would understand but nah... the whole thing is kind of rediculous its like people get these nice computers that can run games really well and then they just go and get hack programs and then all theyre concerned about is how fancy looking the game is while they hack..

its odd i dont know the mentality because i think its either the computer programmers standpoint or mantra that they are being innovative and getting the edge by using hax but thats not really the case because you are going outside the bounds of how the game was created playing the game is about increasing your skills, becoming faster.stronger.better.smarter.more experienced than you were before, hacking violates these ideas.

then ive thought maybe its, oh say.. some guy comes home from work and he likes to relax and unwind playing video games but he doesnt want to get stressed out or something so he hacks instead so the game is more easy and relaxing?? idk but whatever its not going to end anytime soon i dont think and the only way to be sure that there is no cheating going on is to have publicplay where you can see everyone while they play.. but thats kind of inconvenient.

Comment

He is already playing on a 2nd GUID as of 6/15 so I doubt he'll be back here again.

If anyone wants to manually add his new GUID to your ban list, just look through the log of IP addresses over at PBBans and you'll find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FPS[VT_NERD]
                          The answer is that you did hack.

Your GUID has a global ban given out by EvenBalance.

Links to proof:
                          PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/m...?par=V00EF97B0 (you must click search on the page that loads to see the info at this link)

You were originally caught on a Punksbusted.com server by PB itself for gamehack #80280. The server was =SOC= so kudos to them for streaming even though this ban is from PB and will affect all PB enabled 2142 servers regardless of streaming status.

Your choices are a) open a support ticket with evenbalance.com to attempt to prove your innocence or b) buy a new copy of the game. PB occasionally makes mistakes, but they are extremely rare and highly unlikely.

If you do buy a new copy of the game, make sure you do a format and reinstall first and definitely don't install any more hacks.
                          pwnt.:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                          X