Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .::Facts About Stats::.

Below are facts about the stats

Demo Stats are not collected together with your Full game stats. When viewing your profile you'll notice you have access to view either of these stats and of course your full game stats are empty.

Stats or experience from the Demo will not count towards your Full game stats ever! That means all the Dog Tags I collected won't count, but I'll get the joy of the Golden first time Dog Tag from all of you again, and I have taken a lot of Dog Tags!

Unlocks will not roll over to your Full game except the one you unlocked, but haven't used yet. Only unlocks the Full game will start with is the one earned from Pre-Ordering, Playing the Demo online to Rank 4, register for the BF Newsletter, be a BF veteran, and finally check your stats on the Bad Company website.

Full game as shown on the Website will have a lot of cool Trophies, Patches, and Wild cards to collect.:salute:

Re: .::Facts About Stats::.

Thanks for the info man :thumbsup:

Comment

I didn't think demo stats would continue over.

Lex will the PS3 version have trophies?

Comment

Now that one is a rumor, so don't be surprised to see MGS4's release come and go without any word on 2.40. We're hoping to see an announcement soon.

*grumble grumble grumble*

Comment

Thanks Lex. Even if it's not good news, it helps when you let us know.

Cheers

Comment

Alex we could go sticky until the full game is released...

Comment

Originally posted by therealmat
              Lex will the PS3 version have trophies?
              http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/05/30/...hies-and-more/
              BF:BC will not release with Trophies, but who knows, maybe it could be added at a later date if Sony really does add Trophy support.

Be aware that BF:BC has Trophies that are not the same as Sony's Trophies.

[My personal Feelings] Honestly though, I really like not having Achievements on my PS3 at home. I rather a game have its own system and be creative with it like BF:BC, Uncharted, and CoD 4 did. Having a generic image makes pop up break the immersion for me, but again those are my personal feelings. Don't get me wrong though, XBOX's achievements are an awesome thing to have if you're into it.

Comment

I think until the Home comes out for PS3, the trophies are pretty much useless...

When the Home thing comes from the beta tests, it would be cool to have ability add those to your trophycase at your home...

Comment

What I don't get is the people who will buy the game but will not have ranked up to the 4th ,will they be able to unlock weapons in the 1st 4 ranks coz then 4 us it's unfair coz we'll start on rank 4 and we won't have those unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuther
                    BF:BC will not release with Trophies, but who knows, maybe it could be added at a later date if Sony really does add Trophy support.

Be aware that BF:BC has Trophies that are not the same as Sony's Trophies.

[My personal Feelings] Honestly though, I really like not having Achievements on my PS3 at home. I rather a game have its own system and be creative with it like BF:BC, Uncharted, and CoD 4 did. Having a generic image makes pop up break the immersion for me, but again those are my personal feelings. Don't get me wrong though, XBOX's achievements are an awesome thing to have if you're into it.
                    That's a shame, but in my view 'trophies' give you something to aim for, another reason to play a game again.

Comment

Originally posted by drrapid
                      What I don't get is the people who will buy the game but will not have ranked up to the 4th ,will they be able to unlock weapons in the 1st 4 ranks coz then 4 us it's unfair coz we'll start on rank 4 and we won't have those unlocks.
                      We don't keep our rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse
                        We don't keep our rank.
                        oh rite :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                        X