Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preview...

...for my new video

i know the editing is loose in this but i cba i spent all night experimenting with vegas and im saving the best for teh actual movie ... call it a teaser

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=f3MSVn99bRg[/media]

Re: preview...

eh the whole violent elegance thing i still dont like but the new stuff you got some "YEA YEA YEA" gitar music and you do this zingy thing with the camera yeah its pretty high quality i thought

Comment

thanks wait till teh real thing it's gunna be sweet ...may take a little while tho ...yay for spending hours trawling thru battlerecorders for teh perfect shot(only to realise u missed it and have to start all over again )

Comment

-The aspera Logo thingy in the starts looks terrible with the rest of the movie. Old church movie and all suddenly ROCK ****. Change the music of the first aspera logo thingy. And make it fade out when your real movie is starting. Your name, It goes gay. Show your name in a way thats almost as cool as your movie
        + High quallity graphics. Nice edit from footage to Battlerecorder. Nice effects

Keepupthegoodwork.

Comment

Half the movie was "COMING SOON" it seemed... Your actual footage should have lasted a good 3 seconds more

The text going across the screen was a bit meh as well.

Comment

yeh that preview took all oof about 3 minuits i cba doint owt special

Comment

OH NOES!! You used reload music too :P Just reminded me of

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4WD58UrmzO0[/media]

heheheh

Not bad though... the BR zoom effect was nice but yeah... too much filler even for a preview :P No point going any more in depth than this though... I'll wait for your final version.

Comment

man i never get tired of seeing arab assasin get killed by that nade and do the twirly twirl around the container LOL

Comment

Lol yeh i agree with field. It was Like : I believe, I can fly. I can even : Touch the sky

Comment

Was a pro nade

Comment

I like it. I c after affects. I think. Are you recording the game play with battle recorder or somthing else?

Comment

Originally posted by crosland
                        Was a pro nade
                        man i remember that whole thing like it was yesterday arab busts into the place with this video that i thought was pretty decent and all that and then he gets all upitty because nobody commented on it and then he started insulting everybody and said he would take a crap on anybody because he was one of the BEST NORTH AMERICAN PLAYERS buh and then he gets pwnt in a duel that you guys set up the whole thing was pretty entertaining i thought.

what i was amazed at though was the huge explanation with pictures and all that as to why he didnt dominate ehhh kind of dumb caus i mean he didnt dominate because well maybe his ping was part of it but most of it is just he cant shoot because he plays alot of titan mode.

Comment

Ye i know, but there are alot of people that think they are the best and really there just low-mid players, like he was low skilled and thought he was "THE BEST NORTH AMERICAN PLAYER" to ever play this game, hehe i showed him :P

P.S can anyone help, when i record i lag like a MOFO on crack and would like that to stop

Comment

what you want like a first person frag video type thing? are you using fraps? does your framerate drop to a certain value? or is the framerate drop inconsistent?

but yeah that might be a framerate lock thing on fraps you can change that but if its not that than its your computer not having a goood processor and not being able to multitask but yeah for most of my vids i was getting 30-35fps and then on one of them with campG with 10 people i was getting in the 50's which was nice but if thats what your getting id just roll with it and try to show the goods.

make sure your hard disc is all defragmented and such caus when you record a bunch of video itll get reeeaally fragmented and then you will start to see a framerate drop and more lag after a while i also noticed that with the framerate drop i started to see a funny drop in hit detection too i dont know what the deal is with your setup.

it could also maybe be the version that you are using im not sure

Comment

Thanks for your reply, ye I get about 30-40fps but thats to laggy for me, I have a High spec pc so I know its not my pc letting me down? I have all my graphics on low fraps is up to-date, defrag about once a week/month, is it normal to lag when recording?

Comment

Working...
                              X