dodgeing bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dodgeing bots

im a chopper whore. im always on the chopper servers and stuff. but some dodges i have a hard time hitting, sooooo i was wondering if i could mod bf2 so there are like 16 bots or so in choppers just dodging me. like doin rolls and stuff. slides etc.

i duno if its possible but i thought it would be a cool mod.

Re: dodgeing bots

I highly doubt but would be fun

If you are in clan then practice with you clan members

Comment

Good luck finding that, buddy.

Comment

There's a server out there that is full of choppers on both sides, which is great practice for 2v2 or soloing. Thing is, they are not bots and shoot back. You'll die alot, but you can get the practice you need.

What your really looking for doesn't exist, and I don't think you can get bots to do rolls or anything like that. I played a mod, Nations at War, with lots of bot servers including ones with choppers, that are a bit harder to go against than the ones in Single Player Vanilla. Good luck with your quest, but playing against the living is way better practice. :nod:

Comment

lol, *R|A*

Comment

RA is a disaster when admins are not around

Comment

Even when they're around. More often than not, they ignore your messages and focus specifically on their own enjoyment... and by that, I mean stacking the deck in their favor: if the offending party is on the other team, however, they'll act swiftly.

Comment

server used to be so bad before but now its better I think, they should include the "no unexperienced pilots" rule like that other server had before, was that dmoc?

Comment

R|A used to have it. I was like "Noobs wasting assets will be kicked" or something like that.

Oh, and if you did get a mod to shoot dodging bots, you would have to run it on a remote server for it to help at all. Shooting rolling bots in a 0 ping environment wouldn't be much different from shooting normal flying bots. Half the skill involved in hitting people online is knowing how to miss properly.

Comment

tha17 you silly ra noob :P

just talk to me on xfire. and go to the NM chopper server

btw i should probably stop being mean to suicide killer. and thizz and that other guy that i dont like.

Comment

Working...
                    X