cant play vbf2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant play vbf2

played some vbf2 with a mate , and oh my god !!! i was appalled that i dedicated to 1/2 years to play this, its rubbish ! just CSS with different skin and vehicles i couldn't believe how terrible it was, how long u guys gone without PR and will u try vbf2 again ?:laugh::laugh:

Re: cant play vbf2

I played PR for a bit and going back to vanilla BF2 was great, and easy.

Comment

I played some vBF2 like 2 or 3 days ago, man was it easy hehe. was getting like 30 to 5 in the F15, almost like good old times hehe where I was getting 40 to 0 in it

Comment

I play any other mod before vBF2, I don´t know what it is but I can´t really stand it. Sometimes I will play another mod, maybe spammy, maybe coop, maybe the same with a few changes. But every mod I have played is better than vBF2.

Comment

I played a round of karkand today and it was raining... grenades..

Comment

Vanilla sucks. It just sucks.
            Mods make the game, don't know why. Maybe it's all the new equipment or the maps or all coded stuff but I just can't play vanilla. It's so easy and boring..
            Just compare Vanilla to Project Reality or Forgotten Hope 2 or Allied Intent.. Mods are just way better, they perfectionize the entire game.

Comment

vBf2 is okay if you play it with a couple of friends. Otherwise everyone is just doing their own thing and theres usually no teamwork present

Comment

Originally posted by LordInvictus
                Vanilla sucks. It just sucks.
                Mods make the game, don't know why. Maybe it's all the new equipment or the maps or all coded stuff but I just can't play vanilla. It's so easy and boring..
                Just compare Vanilla to Project Reality or Forgotten Hope 2 or Allied Intent.. Mods are just way better, they perfectionize the entire game.
                I absolutely love vanilla BF2, and so do about 15,000 (give or take) other people that play it at any given time. So I guess it doesn't suck

Comment

Suckage or not is a personal opinion

Comment

Working...
                  X