Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May i see some DX9 VS DX10 pics? Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May i see some DX9 VS DX10 pics? Please.

Hello all :thumbsup:

I was wondering if i could get a glimpse at the difference between DX9 and DX10 pics of Opposing Fronts. I have the game but currently running on DX9.

I just wanna see the difference i.e. water ripples/effects, Weather effects, explosions, soldiers/tanks textures buildings you know the whole gfx of the game please. Thanks in advance :yay: :thumbsup:

Re: May i see some DX9 VS DX10 pics? Please.

Theres quite a few flying around the web. However, to my understanding DX10 in CoH is not worth the loss of FPS that people seem to get.

Comment

yeah those posted by Tasty are good but the difference between dx9 and 10 isn't very big apparently... In CoH everything just seems to get lighter!(?)

Comment

Originally posted by Idaeus View Post
        In CoH everything just seems to get lighter!(?)
        And more lag for me. :dead:

Comment

Hmmm... Its too bad. CoH was the first game to ever use dx10 if anyone remembers..

Comment

Hmmm, thnx Tasty Not very worth it lol. Thing is Idaeus posted a thread (the post your CoH:OF pics one), and someone posted pics with really hi def quality, so i figured DX10 effect, but it kept me wondering as other games such as Crysis and WiC (Mainly) i have seen no gain in performance nor a great deal of graphical improvement from DX9 to 10 :s (microsuck scam for Vista).

But for what those pics show, no sir i am not surprised nor convinced, I thank you Sir. Tasty, Dan, and Idaeus for your help

Comment

Working...
            X