Commander Hack/ No Fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Hack/ No Fog

EA seriously needs to do something about this!!!! not only does it piss me off but it makes everyone else mad too and crashes the server. EA/PB PLEASE PICK UP THESE HACKS AND PERM BAN THE IP OF THESE COMMANDER HACKS AND NO FOG.

thanks
    darksteppa
    :wall::wall::censored::censored::censored:

Re: Commander Hack/ No Fog

Let me guess... You played Daqing Oilfields (oh no, wait, no the only reasonable map would be Karkand) and someone shot you in a jet while you were busy doing Top Gun evasions and flying really close to the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
      Let me guess... You played Daqing Oilfields (oh no, wait, no the only reasonable map would be Karkand) and someone shot you in a jet while you were busy doing Top Gun evasions and flying really close to the ground?
      nope. this was actually sharki peninsula. I hate those that hack.

Comment

If it were so easy and cost effective to fix, they would have done.

You cannot make perfect software and whatever can be engineered can be reversed engineered. There ain't much that can be done about it.

Comment

We get a ton of cartillery hackers on our server, it's pretty messy since we can't really tell who is doing it. The only real way is to find someone who is idle and looking straight up in the air. Other than that we just have to pause the server for 3 minutes and hope they leave.

Comment

Originally posted by darksteppa1
            EA seriously needs to do something about this!!!! not only does it piss me off but it makes everyone else mad too and crashes the server. EA/PB PLEASE PICK UP THESE HACKS AND PERM BAN THE IP OF THESE COMMANDER HACKS AND NO FOG.

thanks
            darksteppa
            :wall::wall::censored::censored::censored:
            Thank you for your input. I have just forwarded that to EA and PB, apparently they have never heard of it.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

let me guess, you've been shot with a TV missile through fog on sharqi?

thats nothing new and it most likely isn't a hack coz Ive done it so many times before and I do not hack

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic

thats nothing new and it most likely isn't a hack coz Ive done it so many times before and I do not hack

I'll guess it was the MEC chaingun raining down from 200m up killing all the infy on the map, I've seen a few people do that before :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightOps View Post
                  We get a ton of cartillery hackers on our server, it's pretty messy since we can't really tell who is doing it. The only real way is to find someone who is idle and looking straight up in the air. Other than that we just have to pause the server for 3 minutes and hope they leave.
                  does pausing the server really work? our server gets crashed almost everyday by hackers...

Comment

Originally posted by darksteppa1
                    nope. this was actually sharki peninsula. I hate those that hack.
                    Sigh.... Guys can you tell him? Or must I spank him and tell him that EA and Dice don't do sh!t about BF2 anymore?

Comment

I'll tell im get to know other games if not already known mr darksteppa1 :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                        If it were so easy and cost effective to fix, they would have done.

You cannot make perfect software and whatever can be engineered can be reversed engineered. There ain't much that can be done about it.
                        so how do you hack paint?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
                          so how do you hack paint?
                          Memory editors, application hooks there would be tons of ways.

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic

yeah its not a hack, cause we are leet, we must stick together and punish hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                              yeah its not a hack, cause we are leet, we must stick together and punish hackers.
                              i lol'ed at your boast

Comment

Working...
                              X