Location of BattleRecorder files (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of BattleRecorder files (?)

I believe I've found them before, but its been a few months, and I recently got back into playing BF2142, but my question is on where on my PC can I find my downloaded battlerecord files?

I know how to download them in the community section, but I am hoping to get the real files from my pc and save them so when I switch over to my new PC (which I should get in hopefully a week) I don't lose them. I know that after a certain time they may be unavailable for download, and I need the backup plan if that time is short.

Thanks.

Re: Location of BattleRecorder files (?)

All your BattleRecorder files should be in here:
    \My Documents\Battlefield 2142\Profiles\Default\demos

That's where they play from.

Comment

Oh yeah, that seems familiar. Thanks. I looked through my folders but I guess the default folder seemed a doubtful location.

Comment

ill watch br maybe once like after im done playing for the day and then toss them theyre hardly entertaining enough to watch twice.

it was funny thouh i watch this one match where i came in maybe halfway through and i just watched some random person until they died and then switched to another person omg i got the biggest belly laughs seeing what people did like this one guy with a clark ran to church (cerbere) and had his gun out and he was trotting around and there were these 2 PAC guys just standing there taking the flag and the 2 PAC and 1 EU just stood there for a second looking at eachother and then the EU guy realized that they were enemies and then he just freaked out and blasted them with his clark LOL omg LOL BRAINFART.

then there was this other kid named wardog and he went around with this voss pretty much just shooting everything FULL-AUTO it didnt matter how far away they were he did pretty good with people that were 5ft away he creamed them Lol but then hes behind a rock and theres 3 enemies all standing out in the open 30ft away and he just lets it rip and holds the trigger and i dont see anyone die LOLOMGLOLZORS

Comment

Working...
        X