Linking you EA account to BFBC? UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking you EA account to BFBC? UK

Has any UK player had any issues adding there xbox 360 gamer tag to BFBC?

im getting the following error when i try: System Error. Please try again later.

thanks.

Re: Linking you EA account to BFBC? UK

I've had trouble linking my PSN ID to my EA account. When I try to check my stats it tells me that I need to link my PSN ID to my EA account. I've followed the link in my email where it then tells me my PSN ID is already linked. But when I try to check my stats it says my account isn't linked and my EA account doesn't list my PSN ID in my personas. I've done this 4 times now with no luck. I've emailed EA and I'm awaiting a response at the mo.

Comment

Ea aren't even sending me an e-mail!

I'll use a redirect, methinks...

Comment

Originally posted by HavocKid
        Has any UK player had any issues adding there xbox 360 gamer tag to BFBC?

im getting the following error when i try: System Error. Please try again later.

thanks.
        You need to change your EA account email address to the same one your xbox Live account is registered to.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVulture
          You need to change your EA account email address to the same one your xbox Live account is registered to.
          Still getting the error.

Comment

Originally posted by HavocKid
            Still getting the error.
            sorry mate, cant help you beyond that thats what I did to solve that particular issue

Comment

Do you mean the contact information on xbox with the billing etc? with the email needs to be the same?

Comment

Originally posted by HavocKid View Post
                Do you mean the contact information on xbox with the billing etc? with the email needs to be the same?
                you must of set up live with an email address that is an LIVE or MSN passport thingy. like a hotmail account etc. if you use messenger on your xbox then it should be that email address

Comment

Well i have just updated my new email so it may take time i will wait untill after work and see.

thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine View Post
                    I've had trouble linking my PSN ID to my EA account. When I try to check my stats it tells me that I need to link my PSN ID to my EA account. I've followed the link in my email where it then tells me my PSN ID is already linked. But when I try to check my stats it says my account isn't linked and my EA account doesn't list my PSN ID in my personas. I've done this 4 times now with no luck. I've emailed EA and I'm awaiting a response at the mo.
                    I pretty much got the same thing but with the Xbox 360 gamertag. I linked, then I got on the email link it sent me and from there it told me to log in again. So I did but then it told me it was already linked the gamertag. I've tried this with 3 different accounts and I think one of them has it linked but when I check it isn't so I do the same process again and again but the same the whole time.

EDIT:I found out what email account it was which had the gamertag on the personas list but when I select it and I got to the stats place in my soldier it says that I have no gamertag linked.

Comment

Grrr... I've applied to link with two seperate accounts, and neither of them have received the confirmation e-mails. And spam-filters have been checked.

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Finally!!!!!!!!!!! I got on to my account just to see if I could see my stats thinking that I wouldn't and they just come up. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                        X