I Pre-Ordered, no key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Pre-Ordered, no key?

Well i just went down to EB-Games where i pre-ordered the game, but i didnt get any sort of confirmation box with goodies in and the unlock code for the unique weapon, all i have is a receipt that registers i have pre-ordered the game.

Where do i get this weapon unlock code from then?

Also, my xbox currently doesnt have Live function and so is there any other way i can get the unlock code for the "play the demo" weapon?

Thanks guys, Elim.

Re: I Pre-Ordered, no key?

Some people has gotten it to their email.. And some is getting it with the game(like me).. So you might wanna call to EB-Games, and ask them about it...

And the "play the demo" unlock weapon...

I don't think there is a way to get it.. Since i got this message, after reaching the last rank, saying that the weapon is unlocked once i play the full game...

So there is no real code, like we got with the newsletter thing...

Comment

so technically they are not unique weapons then? (newsletter and demo)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
        so technically they are not unique weapons then? (newsletter and demo)
        They are unique(as far as i can tell/understood)...

What i meant was that when you signed up for the newsletter, you got the unlock code to your email...

With pre-order some people has gotten the code to their email. And some(like me) are getting the code with the game(most likely paper with code in it).

And the demo unlock code, the code isn't the same as the newsletter/pre-order. Meaning, you don't get it to your email. You unlock the weapon as soon as you play the full game.

Comment

Right ok, i need to look into the pre-order code as i haven't got a registered email with EB Games and i doubt they will -put a piece of paper in with my game.

So can i claim the demo unlock if i haven't played the demo? When i get the full game it will just unlock after however many levels?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
            Right ok, i need to look into the pre-order code as i haven't got a registered email with EB Games and i doubt they will -put a piece of paper in with my game.

So can i claim the demo unlock if i haven't played the demo? When i get the full game it will just unlock after however many levels?
            Call to EB Games to sort the code thing out...

And im not sure if you can get the gun any other way. Since i remember reading from somewhere that some of the guns can't be unlocked any other way. But it could be about the gold weapons...

But anyhow, you can unlock most(if not all) of the weapons with ranking up to level 25..

Comment

I pre-ordered mine yesterday from Gamestop and was given a game box with the code and a keychain inside. I would go back to the store and ask about it if I were you.

Comment

I went back and asked, they said no box or anything came with it, just the receipt?

Comment

Did they say anything when you asked them about the unlock code? Maybe try calling EB corporate as they might know better, or a different store to find out whats up.

I know if you order online you get an email but if you order in-store they don't have your email address right?

Comment

Just got this email..
                    Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for ordering Battlefield: Bad Company.

To download your high-powered Sniper Rifle, please follow the instructions below:

Your unique code: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This code will work on both Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms.

Be sure to select the sniper rifle at the Spawn Screen

Comment

The Code is not Available in Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptik View Post
                        The Code is not Available in Australia

Read Avatar <---------

Comment

^^

Im thinking Nelson from Simpsons all over again...

Ahhh... Crap... Why not...

Comment

Working...
                          X