This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blatant cheating in recent games

The nature of this post is twofold. First I would like to address the issue of cheating witnessed in a few recent games I have played a second what exactly EA or Evenbalance have been or are doing to deal with it.
    I have my opinion of people who need to cheat in games which I’ll mostly keep to myself, as I’m sure there is some form of foul language moderation on this site.

Battlefield 2 is a great game and I supposed in theory that over time the cheaters would fade away and go get their kicks out of other more modern games.

Unfortunately I get the feeling that people are using BF2 as some sort of testing ground for new cheats since recently I have seen a ridiculous amount of blatant cheating in game. The two most obvious I’ve seen are a variant of the commander hack and a rather efficient aimbot / no recoil cheat. I have never been so compelled by someone’s blatant cheating before to make such a post but this guy and his buddy just pushed it to a new level. I offer these pics as an indication to further investigation by users to make their own opinions.

[img=http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8799/cheat4zw9.th.jpg]

[img=http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4122/cheater2is1.th.jpg]

[img=http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4425/cheateruf8.th.jpg]

The users in qusetion are Skyde2388 & AK74JIHAD. As you might see from one of the pics Skyde2388 is standing up using a support gun killing people spawning at the two mains US points. I don't use fraps but as i said i'm sure a follow up of these two will be easy enough proof of the matter so i put my name to the claim. These are not admins on the server, just regular users who logged on and started to abuse a Karkand Infantry 64 player map. I really can't understand just how easy it has become to cheat at this game.

They sat on my pc for a few days until I joined a pretty well known uk server looking to just have some fun. I find one person using the commander hack then several people using the aimbot cheats and begin to wonder why I’m starting to see this so frequently. So here I am posting this. I play opolus, I would hope that anyone I’ve played with who knows the name would attest to the fact that I don’t cheat, and also a look at my stats would probably give that away. I play to have fun, and if the people I play with have fun to then that’s even better.
    So what is being done about this...I’m sure these cheats will end up on another game if punk buster can’t see them in BF2. Why should I go buy a new game if its obvious people can cheat in them and take away the fun most of us get from trying to be good at it through the stupid amount of hours we gave to the game.
    So what is being done about this? I enjoy Bf2 and I would appreciate knowing what lengths are being taken to counter these new cheats otherwise I won’t be buying any punk buster games.

Re: Blatant cheating in recent games

The older the game gets, the more hacking it sees. It`s always like that.
    And as far as I know, you can`t use one game`s hacks in another one. Unless it`s the same engine, but no games besides BF2 use the BF2 engine. So these hacks aren`t going anywhere, only PB and admins can get rid of em.

Comment

He's saying that if they can get around punkbuster in this game, they can in any other PB enabled game.. Which is true.

Comment

I still havea br demo of an aimbotter if anyone is interested to watch lol

Comment

to OP

19. Cheats • There will be no discussion on how to use cheats in Multiplayer parts of any game. Do not link to sites that supply this information.
          • Cheats can be carefully discussed to teach the general gaming population on what to look out for if someone is suspected of cheating. Cheats in single player mode can be freely discussed, but any discussion of how to use cheats in multiplayer mode will result in a permanent vacation from the forum. This does not give members the right to circumvent the rules laid out above; please tread lightly when discussing this topic to avoid a ban.
          • Threads or posts accusing other members or players of using multiplayer cheating implements are not permitted unless reasonable evidence is provided along with the post. Reasonable evidence consists of demos taken in-game of the player or PunkBuster screenshots of the player in question. The Total Gaming Network Staff still retains final judgment as to whether a post or thread is acceptable according to this rule and reserves the right to delete any thread with questionable evidence.

Comment

Working...
          X