X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UlTiMaTe N00bs QuEsTion :P. Admin only

He admins. I am server admin aswell @ Luna's
    But my problem..

When you press !Help . You see some admin orders you could do. But like : !switch isnt one of them, So my question. What are ALL admin codes? Like !...... Because the ones of !help are only a few of them.

And i dont understand **** of ''~'' function.

Re: UlTiMaTe N00bs QuEsTion :P. Admin only

I suspect 2142 is the same really.

Comment

i can confirm that they are the same. U do not use the tilde~ at all. Just like in game chat, press your button for all chat and then:

!k blahblah

and it will kick blahblah from the server...

or if you have access to the cc you can do the same.

Comment

Quick rant on 2142 CC, that thing is half retarded... As you might now, when a bot joins a server it is assigned a player # of 255. Next one to join gets 254, next gets 253, etc. What I am doing with my mod requires teamswitching all the bots to one team, and... err... It doesn't ever list all of them. It always leaves out the first bot (#255). I assume that the 2142 CC Devs stored all the bot #s into an array, then told the program to display 255 numbers from the array... Even though there are 256 (because the first player # is 0). Argh.

Comment

Originally posted by TaaLoon

And i dont understand **** of ''~'' function.
          That little fella will get you into the dropdown that covers the top 25% of your screen , there it shows some PB stuff thats over my head , previous ingame chat , server commands sent , just about everything I think . Some people need to hit the "end" key to access the same area . Not sure if that has to do with different operating systems , or if its bound by different bios ? dunno .

The only thing I ve used it for was its where you find your guid # for TWL registration , lol . :thumbsup:

Comment

Its called the developer console, hella useful if you are into that kind of thing. The main thing I use it for is the "exit" command xD Its also good for movie making, you can turn off all sorts of stuff using it.

Comment

the only thing i ever use (or even know how to use) in the console is turning your framerate on/off renderer.drawfps 1 turns it on a 0 will turn it back off. as far as the in-game commands, alex got the link right. however they did leave off one that i use all the time:

!s says a message in bold to all players

common scenario !s eu back off the pac uncap or i start kicking

let's everyone know your message

Comment

Even better is !w *** OUT OF THE UNCAP OR BAN HAMMER COMES OUT

It warns EVERYONE in the server Just remember never to put *s in a kick...

Comment

Working...
                X