Patch 1.50 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.50 problems

Now, I got the newer patch (1.50) and it works for the gaming but yet the sound wont work. I tried un-installing my Sound card drivers and that just screwed up my computer........ SO I re-installed them tried the game. (SAME STORY!) So I un-installed the game and re-installed it, tried the game and the sound still didn't work. My game is Battlefield 2142 of course. BUT! Its the Deluxe Edition. Why I bought that is cause my other regular game CD for Battlefield 2142 ONLY! It didn't work cause of punkbuster......... SO I need help with my sound. Could anyone have a solution for me to help me hear the sound on Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition?
    Also, when I said I re-installed it I also patched it with 1.50 patch

Re: Patch 1.50 problems

So yeah thats my story.

Comment

Open a case with EA but in the meantime just run you game with 1.40 till they fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by ojkilledthemfolk View Post
        Open a case with EA but in the meantime just run you game with 1.40 till they fix it.
        Okay, thx

Comment

what sound doesnt work? just voice overs or everything?

Comment

No, Its just that when ever some one says for example: (Enemy Tank spotted!) and all that stuff. It just beeps. I can't hear the sound. Even if some one says Enemy infantry! I can't hear it and yet the guy could just stab me. It has the sound for when a guy says: (I can heal you!, Ammo hear, MEDIC!, etc). I can hear that but why not my sound for Enemy Infantry spotted and all that stuff?

Also (off topic) can you tell me how tho load a signature image? I have the file: BF2142-logo.jpg and its a medium size image. HOW COME IT WON'T LOAD?

Tell me.!

Comment

Go to options
              Go to Audio
              Increase "voice over" to 100%

Comment

I Have Everything In Audio As 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by MattJoey2142
                  I Have Everything In Audio As 100%.
                  Check again, it's down the bottom left, it's a new slider. But I had the same problem when I installed 1.5 and that was the fix.

Comment

Well for one thing now my Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition game doesn't want to load now. It keeps popping up a window saying
                    "Send Error
                    and
                    Don't Send
                    know that window? well thats what pops up and It won't load!:shakehead:

Comment

Serously, I think EA should pull their finger out of their *** and fix the game patch 1.50.

Comment

*sigh*

Can this at least be moved to the Support section? Where's the move smiley?

Comment

Originally posted by MattJoey2142 View Post
                          Well for one thing now my Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition game doesn't want to load now. It keeps popping up a window saying and know that window? well thats what pops up and It won't load!:shakehead:
                          When it does that, click on the details link and see what module is the culprit.

Comment

Working...
                          X