Medic unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic unlocks

Quick question. for the part where I have to kill 50 scouts, can I use the blutsaughter (God, don't remember any of the names) for the achievement? Or do I have to use the stock gun?

Re: Medic unlocks

Either.

Comment

Well for ubering achievements you can use either so i assume you can!

Comment

Yes, I'm getting close to that achievement with the blutsaughter.

Is it physically possible for a Soldier to kill 5 enemies with a normal uber on a pub game?

Comment

Originally posted by Micster View Post
          Is it physically possible for a Soldier to kill 5 enemies with a normal uber on a pub game?
          If you have the cruber it won't take you long

And ya, you can do it with the normal uber too but you and the soldier need a lot of communication and great timing. Don't let him reload his rocket launcher and make him use his shotgun instead (doesn't waste as much time)

Comment

Originally posted by Iquere « View Post
            And ya, you can do it with the normal uber too but you and the soldier need a lot of communication and great timing. Don't let him reload his rocket launcher and make him use his shotgun instead (doesn't waste as much time)
            OLI, you better be listening! >:3

Comment

I can remember getting that dam achievement by random just crit ubering marlow on Goldrush, he just went around the corner and plowed a ton of people with his rocket launcher and I got it lol

Comment

I cheated on 2 yesterday because I was getting anxious. Now I have the blutsaughter? (I always want to say Butt-slaughter.)

Comment

I barely have any medic achievements

Comment

I have the critzkreig plus a few after that. Ill probably never get ubersaw though

Comment

Originally posted by Voop_Bacon
                      I have the critzkreig plus a few after that. Ill probably never get ubersaw though

What's the ubersaw?

Comment

Every time it hits the enemy, that's 25% Uber right there. It swings slower and has a lower crit rate than that of a normal Bonesaw though.

Comment

It doesnt crit at all I dont think and its quite slow, most medics using it get plowed because they think it makes them invincible and thus rin into large crowds of people

Comment

It looks so much more pointy than the original Bonesaw though.

Comment

It does look nice but I agree with LanDodger, the much lower crit rate makes it all but un-useable for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X