• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEmo stats

Originally posted by therealmat
    I call HAX!

lol
    :laugh:

Actually, im not in the #1 spot when it comes to people from this part of TGN.. BrokenMachine and Limehouse has more points than i do...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
      :laugh:

Actually, im not in the #1 spot when it comes to people from this part of TGN.. BrokenMachine and Limehouse has more points than i do...
      I've got over 11000 :P And i've had it for a week :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse
        I've got over 11000 :P And i've had it for a week :thumbsup:
        Yeah... I have seen your stats...

U have too much spare time in your hands??

Comment

I'm still better than all of you.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
            Yeah... I have seen your stats...

U have too much spare time in your hands??
            Exam leave :P

Revision, or Bad Company?

Comment

I can't check my stats cos it keeps saying I haven't linked my PS3 name with my EA account even though I've sent the email and confirmed it. It then tells me "The gamertag for your console has been already linked." when it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse
                Exam leave :P

Revision, or Bad Company?
                That makes sense...

I was just lookin at the leaderboards earlier today. And i was wondering how the h€ll the top 10 has like 3500+ kills?!?!

Don't they have life outside the PSN at all??

Comment

Originally posted by *T®ÓJÂN_MÂN* ™ View Post
                  Does anyone know if the stats or ranks i earned from the demo will be rolled over into the full game?
                  No, they are on seperate Data Bases and will always be kept separate. Better to use the demo to see what you want to unlock first.

Originally posted by *T®ÓJÂN_MÂN* ™ View Post
                  ok. how are they gonna give us that special weapon (the one you unlock at lvl 4 in the demo) in the full game if the stats are deleted?
                  The unlock is attached to your Game Handle for 360 or PSN and not connected to your stats. You'll get it, don't worry. I prefer the Gold Edition XM8C because it matches my style of play.

Originally posted by StoneCold313
                  I just can't wait for the other maps, and weapons in the full game...
                  I'm pretty sure you're going to be pleased. I enjoy all the maps, but Oasis isn't in my top favorites. :salute:

Comment

On the Xbox 360 leader boards number 1 is 150,000 and I have 12,000 being number 6,000. It's incredible.

I can't see my stats cause I'm having problems with the gamertag/EA account linking.

About the snipers, I was once by my own hiding behind some bushes in the river. It was the first 2 crates and I got 18 kills in a row with the sniper alone. At the moment that's my best with sniper hiding and being a whore.

Something which happened to me yesterday which was really good and funny was that at the third base 2nd crate in the streets there was a wooden wall which you can destroy. I wanted to get through so i knifed the wall so as I did I stabbed someone behind that wall. I didn't even realize he was behind it. I just stabbed the wall and there I go getting a Dog Tag. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuther View Post
                      No, they are on seperate Data Bases and will always be kept separate. Better to use the demo to see what you want to unlock first.

The unlock is attached to your Game Handle for 360 or PSN and not connected to your stats. You'll get it, don't worry. I prefer the Gold Edition XM8C because it matches my style of play.

I'm pretty sure you're going to be pleased. I enjoy all the maps, but Oasis isn't in my top favorites. :salute:
                      From the small video from BC's site, Ascension looks really wicked with the fog and all... And if the Deconstruction map is how i think it is... The snipers will be really deadly in that map..

Comment

Working...
                      X