Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF:BC For pc?

Hey here my question

i look some website say bf:bc going be on pc and other say is dont goign be release on pc!!

I want bf:bc on oc because all bf is on pc and not xbox or ps3 why ea and dice have to put this game only for consol!!

why can put on pc too???

pleae reply!!

thx

Re: BF:BC For pc?

I think they're developing a trend, one console game, one PC, then console etc.. I doubt Bad Company will be on PC.

Comment

HEY RKO :thumbsup:

thx mate! i whish have it on pc!

Comment

Originally posted by Swatpll View Post
        Hey here my question
        i look some website say bf:bc going be on pc and other say is dont goign be release on pc!!
        EA DICE on Bad Company's DLC backlash, in-game advertising, and why the game isn't coming to the PC.

GameSpot AU: We've heard no mention of a PC game in development. Why have you opted to skip the PC?

Karl Magnus Troedsson: Well, there are a couple of reasons. One of them is we don't want to do straight ports. If we do a console game, which is a true next-gen game we've been working on from the beginning, then it's just porting it over to PC, and we wouldn't feel happy about that. There are so many things that need to go into creating what we think is the perfect PC game. I mean, Battlefield was invented on the PC, so if we do a PC or a Battlefield game, it needs to be spot-on. The major goal of this game is to create a true next-gen game for the next-gen consoles.

GS AU: So do you think you will release a PC version further down the track, if you can find a way to bring it to its full vision?

KMT: It's not that we have forgotten about the PC players. We know that the franchise has a big heritage on PC and there will be other interesting things coming out there that aren't official at the moment.

Comment

oh ok thx!!:shock:

i whish have this game in 1year:thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Swatpll View Post
            Hey here my question

I want bf:bc on oc because all bf is on pc and not xbox or ps3 why ea and dice have to put this game only for consol!!

why can put on pc too???

pleae reply!!

thx
            I think you'll find there has been a previous release on PS2/Xbox/360. 'Battlefield 2: Modern Combat'

Comment

I think they will call it Battlefield 3.

Comment

Working...
              X