Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tf2 Mic Music

Hey,

How do i make it so i can play music over mic without having to hold the 'V' (mic) key in? is there an easy way to make it toggle on and off?

thanks

Re: Tf2 Mic Music

I use this

:awes

+ we do have a TeamFortress 2 forum....

Comment

ohh yer its under HL >.< i should have looked there i was trying to find one lol.

so i have to convert my music to wav?.. i think sticking blutak down n the mic button will be easier.. i just play my music through media player and then just hit the mic key i dont actually use a mic..

i thought there would be some sort of console comand to toggle a key

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkers View Post
        I use this

:awes

+ we do have a TeamFortress 2 forum....
        Me too

But I cant seem to get it to work, a friend sent it to me a while ago

Comment

You might want to note, 5N1P3R, that certain servers kick and/or ban for using HLSS, like Internode. Thought I'd mention since you're around Australia.

Comment

ohh noes!!!!!!! :cry: for some reason i can't use mic at all now and i can't hear anyone else!! i typed something into the console a few days ago and now it doesn't work at all.. and i don't know what i typed into the console! i have gone to options and set the mic options volume up and applied but everytime i go back in its back to zero again how do i fix this?? is there a way i can set all console settings back to default or something? i even tried uninstalling TF2 and downloading and installing it again but it didnt do anything

Comment

Have you tried looking under Control Panel and checking everything is right there?

Comment

It's the actual game, the mic works and everything but when i press 'V' to use it even the little ! symbol doesnt come up.. and when i turn up the mic volume and apply it go's back to zero i dont know what i typed

Comment

Have you looked at your keyboard options, maybe you changed the letter?

Comment

I always wondered how you guys played music, i imagined it to be some primitive method involving some earphones held up to a mic lol. I tried this program and it is awesome! Time to prepare a motivational playlist for future games

Comment

You guys are seriously going to regret making this knowledge known to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkers
                        Have you looked at your keyboard options, maybe you changed the letter?
                        no the key is still binded to 'V' but when i press it nothing happens not even soo much as the icon appearing to signal that ur on air

like i said i have written something into the console a few days back and it screwed it up totaly, i can't remember what i wrote in the console either :cry:

so i can't use mic and i can't hear anyone elses either.

halp!!!:cry:

Comment

I had it working, but the same thing happened to me. I can no longer use HLSS ingame, and can't get my mic to work. This program didn't work out very well.

Comment

Did you follow the set up instructions exactly as they were given on the website?

Comment

Originally posted by jake___
                              Did you follow the set up instructions exactly as they were given on the website?
                              I did, no go

Comment

Working...
                              X