Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stran ping problems after 1.6

Hi

Sins i instalated the new patch my ping is jumping from solid 30-40 to 200-400 and then jumps back to 30 and then again to 300. never had ping problems before. Is this hapening only to me or are ther other ppl that have the same prob after 1.6 ??

Re: Stran ping problems after 1.6

Originally posted by ch3ch3n View Post
    Hi

Sins i instalated the new patch my ping is jumping from solid 30-40 to 200-400 and then jumps back to 30 and then again to 300. never had ping problems before. Is this hapening only to me or are ther other ppl that have the same prob after 1.6 ??
    I have the same thing going on. Before the patch, I had pings in 60-70's. Now I have them in the 100-200's. Checked all my connections.

Comment

I am also having a ping problem. I can hardly find a server under a 100 and my ping jumps around in game.

Comment

Alright, I updated everything.(sound card, vid card and yes, even my underwear) Even downloaded the microsoft sp3.(which I heard a lot of peps had trouble with)After that I rebooted modem,router,and whole sys.After that everything come out great. About 70,or80 servers with pings at 30-50 and no problems Hope that works for ya'll:salute:

Comment

Working...
        X