XD Kill house HC = starwars lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XD Kill house HC = starwars lol

So i was playing the map the other day on a 50 player HC server, it was headquarters game mode.

Any way, everyone decided to run with the lmgs there was so much trace fire /bullet muzzle thingy (yeh im not technical) in the air I swear I just walked into a starwars server.

I was hidig behind one of the walls only to see the air infront of me litterally errupt in flashes so im like 'hell no not going forwards one step' next second, phew phew wham wham wham phew, million bullets coe sailing through the wall decimating like our whole spawn.

OH I love that map. Its like a better shipment since martyrdom doesnt work which means there are not a billion nades all over the place.

Re: XD Kill house HC = starwars lol

It's a great map for tossing C4 over the walls. Ridiculously effective

I can't stand HC normally either but this map is absolutely horrible in HC imo because of the immense wall spam going on. I got my beloved SC/HC filter now

Comment

Originally posted by Iquere « View Post
      It's a great map for tossing C4 over the walls. Ridiculously effective

I can't stand HC normally either but this map is absolutely horrible in HC imo because of the immense wall spam going on. I got my beloved SC/HC filter now
      +1 i heart new filter

Comment

Originally posted by jackal22 View Post
        So i was playing the map the other day on a 50 player HC server, it was headquarters game mode.

Any way, everyone decided to run with the lmgs there was so much trace fire /bullet muzzle thingy (yeh im not technical) in the air I swear I just walked into a starwars server.

I was hidig behind one of the walls only to see the air infront of me litterally errupt in flashes so im like 'hell no not going forwards one step' next second, phew phew wham wham wham phew, million bullets coe sailing through the wall decimating like our whole spawn.

OH I love that map. Its like a better shipment since martyrdom doesnt work which means there are not a billion nades all over the place.
        LOl, i would love to see that, although i once saw Killhouse HC with a lot of people with nade launchers. All you heard was: ''FOOMP!'' and a lot of explosions. And i like explosions

Comment

So i was playing the map the other day on a 50 player HC server...
          No wonder you're almost always complaining. There's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
            No wonder you're almost always complaining. There's your problem.
            Hehe, yea.

Gotta love the people who complain about nade spam when they play on servers with that many people.

Comment

So i was playing the map the other day on a 50 player HC server
              You just identified your own problem.

IW maps were built for consoles, and a total max of 16 players/map. Unless you're on a custom map, any spam or weirdness you see on stock maps with more than 16-20 players is expected.

Comment

actually I quite like the effect it has grown on me, im sure it will get old though.

One thing, you all need to try broadcast on 50 players, the maps so big it plays like a 20 player standard map.

Comment

Its so random...

Comment

its so gay and wrong

Comment

Killhouse should be a 3v3 Max! Having any more than that is a spray fest.

Does anyone know the purpose of the middle tower? Even if you get up there, its so stupid because it's made of tin and thin wood, people spray you and you die in a snap. X_X

Killhouse is a pretty big fail in my opinion. If it's you and your friend playing, sure, could be fun but as a server rotation, I don't understand why servers use it.

RoH Clan has a 44 Player TDM Server which I go into a lot, normally it gets upto like 12v12...etc and it's all fun, easy and a lot of action but then they put killhouse on it. Ruins the game IMO.

Comment

To be honest I dont think they bothered testing any of the new maps remotely as much as they did with the stock ones.

kill house indeed is stupid with the tower in the centre,
                        creek is just plain unbalanced < worse then j10 rapage on wake

china town should have the spawns tweaked so their neither nade-able like they are now, and should have more cover from air strikes.

broadcast is actually good

Comment

Killhouse is terrible. I went 120-20 with 25+ in the server. Nothing but just wall spamining. Its a no skill map. ^^

Someone already said it but Creek is a good map but not equally fair. One side has roofs you can get off for cover and easy sniping. And the other is just trees and open view.

Chinatown confuses me. I still get lost and go in circles

Broadcast is my favorite.

I'm sure another map pack will come out before the end of the year or early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
                            its so gay and wrong
                            You mean just like that post?

Comment

Working...
                            X