Hellgate London is a pain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellgate London is a pain.

Apparently since Vika is south-east asian, I'm unable to play online with him.

What an absolute pain - it wouldn't be so bad if there were Local Area Network capabilities, but there aren't... What a waste, I actually enjoyed this game.

Re: Hellgate London is a pain.

Was SP any good? And how bad is the MP? Sorry for these questions is just that i dont know much but have heard quite some hype about it.

Comment

I seem to recall watching a terrible review of it in X-play...

Comment

I played the demo on FP, and it immediately was put off by it, so maybe i'll buy it when it's bargain bin prices.

Comment

I really enjoyed playing it with my girlfriend and I really would prefer the multiplayer, if you had somebody to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadath
            I really enjoyed playing it with my girlfriend and I really would prefer the multiplayer, if you had somebody to play with.
            I'd play with Vika, if it weren't for this whole anti-regional bulls***.

South East Asians are cut off from the rest of the world, which pisses me off to no end.

Comment

Wow, ok i just changed my mind over getting this game. Mixed reviews <.>

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                Wow, ok i just changed my mind over getting this game. Mixed reviews <.>
                I'll tell you the truth.

If you liked Diablo 2 - you're going to love this game to absolute death. Especially if you pick a Guardian or Blademaster - the third-person view makes being a swordsman fun in this game.

For people like me, it's especially fun if you pick one of the First-Person-Shooter classes like Engineer, or Marksman. Because you can play the game almost exactly like an FPS with RPG elements to it. The guns you get are pretty neat too.

Unfortunately - South East Asians are completely cute off from the rest of the world, so that means some of TGN's finest aren't able to play with us. :dead:

I personally registered for the European servers, and play on Sydonai (EU) since I know that 99% of the people I'll be playing with are Europeans.

Comment

Marksman starts failing at about level 10 though, unless they gave it some better weapons since last November...

Comment

Wow, well i have never played Diablo, but have seen and heard of it. Meh iw ill try it out at a friends house.

Comment

Originally posted by [WS] KillerStickMan View Post
                      Marksman starts failing at about level 10 though, unless they gave it some better weapons since last November...
                      My girlfriend was excellent with her marksman, had to be your playing style with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                        I'll tell you the truth.

If you liked Diablo 2 - you're going to love this game to absolute death. Especially if you pick a Guardian or Blademaster - the third-person view makes being a swordsman fun in this game.
                        Diablo 2 :awes :awes :awes

I tried installing it onto my machine but it buggered up

Comment

Originally posted by Kadath View Post
                          My girlfriend was excellent with her marksman, had to be your playing style with it.
                          Well supposedly they have patched the marksman, but now I'm going to have to try this game again.

Comment

I played the game when it came out, so without or only the first patches.

Comment

Marksmen are good if you know which guns/mods to take.

Bladesmasters are fun if you know which swords/relics to take.

Engineers and Summoners are just good wholesome fun.

Guardians kinda suck.

Evokers are nutty powerful damage dealers.

Comment

Working...
                              X