Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone find a fix for emulation conflict?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone find a fix for emulation conflict?

I have stated before, when i installed the 1.5 patch, i get the error upon start up of the game, that there is an error" conflict with emulation software detected" Now, note i have no emulation software on my computer. And i own the game legally and its mine, i bought it from a store. TWO COPIES.

And i can't even play, i have resorted to CoD 4 for now, until there's a fix

Re: anyone find a fix for emulation conflict?

Originally posted by Lotek19
    I have stated before, when i installed the 1.5 patch, i get the error upon start up of the game, that there is an error" conflict with emulation software detected" Now, note i have no emulation software on my computer. And i own the game legally and its mine, i bought it from a store. TWO COPIES.

Try to run the game as admin to see if it goes through. Vista sucks. :shakehead: If this doesn't work, then you can try to go through all the process, kill the useless ones (by referring their usefulness by google), and then try install it. If all of above don't work, then you probably need fresh installed XP.

Comment

Re: anyone find a fix for emulation conflict?

Originally posted by Lotek19

Try this link..
      EA community forums for players to get player-to-player support, ask questions, share their game and troubleshooting experience.

Comment

Working...
      X