Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A question regarding C4-cars and EA

Originally posted by RKO
    It's a good but cheap tactic to use to get kills. If you can time it right, it's pretty damn funny and gets armor and other vehicles out the way, pretty easily.

But, when you kill yourself and one person with it, it seems a little pointless, because you don't gain any points for it.
    I can`t speak for other Jihad-Jeepers, but when I do it, I do it solely for fun and drama. I have gone rounds with minus score from blowing up more friendlies than enemies, but damn if it isn`t fun.

Comment

Maybe that was the reason for banning you?

Jihadjeeping is a fine tactic, if the own tank crews suck and the enemy tanks are annoying with spawncamping etc. It gives the opportunity to blow up even two camping tanks and is much quicker in success, than trying to blow them up with the SRAW, when the enemy tanks are driven by engineers and covered by supply crates. One Jeep, Five C4 and one death to your stats can clean up raping situations for your whole team - so Jihadjeeping isnĀ“t just the hobby of pricks who like to destroy others fun - it can be a teamtactic.

Comment

Read the first post again. I didn`t Jihad Jeep and never have on that server.

Comment

Originally posted by RKO
          It's a good but cheap tactic to use to get kills. If you can time it right, it's pretty damn funny and gets armor and other vehicles out the way, pretty easily.

But, when you kill yourself and one person with it, it seems a little pointless, because you don't gain any points for it.

It's amazing how serious you get about people getting serious about games.
          Lol I aint mad there. That aint real lol. It's just funny how worried people are about such little things. But yea if EA says it's illegal o.O, then I guess it's illegal. :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
          X