Server Refused the Connection????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Refused the Connection????

Don't know if this is regional, IF it just EA. But when I try to login, I get Server Refused the Connection?? Any Ideas on this..

0455 EST. Road Runner..

Re: Server Refused the Connection????

I am getting the same error as I type this. WTF EA. This is what happens when you rely on third parties in order to play the game you spent $50.00 on

Comment

It is a bit frustrating. But like always I guess it takes a few hours.

Comment

Maybe EA finally pulled the plug and realized BF2 is nothing more than a drain of income now that BF2142 has been released and Bad Company are on the way. Can't wait for a company to dictate the end of life of a game I paid for.

How hard would it be for someone over at EA to update the BF2 blog to at least give master server status updates.

Comment

It's maintenance day for gamespy. If it wasn't for gamespy many games would fail online and you would have to remember countless usernames and passwords.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeartSmasher
            It's maintenance day for gamespy. If it wasn't for gamespy many games would fail online and you would have to remember countless usernames and passwords.
            yeah, like UT99 and quake2, both somehow survived running their own master servers, and gasp, both are still alive....

if gamespy had more bandwidth than my kids elementary i wouldnt complain, but its a joke for the most part.... and you can toss out my older game referances for something new --- lets look at steam based games? tell me the browser in bf2 functions better than the one in CSS with a straight face..

Comment

gamepsy has enough bandwidth .
              steam has enough bandwidth.

Gamespy and steam play a nice role in internet gaming.
              One login for valve games, one login for gamespy based games.

No steam, no gamespy = multiple logins for each publisher's or developer's website.

Comment

Working...
              X