Pod and transports..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pod and transports..

I mean common... Since 1.50 came out I was really pleased and I still am, but they putted back the POD movement when you jump out of a transport?! It was one of the best things they had changed in 1.40 IMO. I mean it took actually some little skillz to jump out and land where you wanted, and it was alot more realistic. Now when a transport is taken down, every one that jumps out can go hide in any direction they want. I really liked the fact that if you where hit and had to eject, and if theres was NME forces down there, your only options was to die like a hero or die trying hehe. And I guess ill just have to say hello to all the noobs rammers that will poop out again...:dead:

Re: Pod and transports..

I think the idea of an escape pod is that you can escape a stricken transport. Not be fired directly underneath said 10 ton crate only to have it land on your head.

Comment

ya, exactly what TrooperJac said

Comment

The previous patch change didn't make any difference to the numbers of rammers out there, it just meant they were more likely to get killed in their antics. I for one welcome this change back to how it was... actually being able to get away from said 10-ton explosive brick again is win.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn
          The previous patch change didn't make any difference to the numbers of rammers out there, it just meant they were more likely to get killed in their antics. I for one welcome this change back to how it was... actually being able to get away from said 10-ton explosive brick again is win.
          Yes, I agree!

I hated being killed by said 10-ton brick explosive. It's so annoying being shot out, and jumping out just to get crushed.

Comment

I actually would rather have the old pod back and be able to look all the way down. Seriously, why the hell did they change the views? I got used to the other pods, so I really dont find any different as in advantages other than getting farther.

Comment

I think that you are the only one that miss the moving pod function. And its lame. Because moving pots will save everybody's life, and not getting crushed by a hugh flying wale

Comment

I finally figured out how to transport bomb with the new pods, and they change them back. Oh well I greatly prefer the more maneuverable pod anyway, because I'm way more likely to be podding out of transport to land some where than I am to ram. Also, like an above poster said WTF is up with not being able to look straight down now? Why change that?

Comment

Obviously it's better than 1.40's. It's still less maneuverable than the original, but I like the feeling of slight uncontrollability, it makes it feel more realistic.

Comment

jee somebody likes to die. talk about complaining about helping you stay alive...

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
                      jee somebody likes to die. talk about complaining about helping you stay alive...
                      pffff!... i Never die when i get eject, cuz i actually know when to pod away!! Thats only a wussy move.

Comment

Working...
                      X