Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The #1 WoW paladin in the world, RESPECT, and to all the haters, ride my nutsack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The #1 WoW paladin in the world, RESPECT, and to all the haters, ride my nutsack.

yeh..im always surfing the youtubes on mah ipod and you cant see the whole video name..and it has a really hot chick on the thumbnail with the title of sex or somethign liek that...so obviously i click it and its that athenewins dude rambling on about how great he is....

Comment

Re: The #1 WoW paladin in the world, RESPECT, and to all the haters, ride my nutsack.

And he still plays on a crt...

Comment

You guys should really stop making fun of him and start taking him seriously. Afterall, him and his friends have predicted the END OF THE INTERNETS!!!!!!!111

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=A2XPiqhN_Ns[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
          You guys should really stop making fun of him and start taking him seriously. Afterall, him and his friends have predicted the END OF THE INTERNETS!!!!!!!111

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=A2XPiqhN_Ns[/media]
          I lol at that video.

All I think that happened with them being contacted is Someone thought "awesome gullible WoWtards lets F**K with em."

If something like that was going to happen it would have been leaked ages ago and not by those idiots

Comment

That guy is a bigger freak than Chris Crocker (or whtever his name is, the guy who posted the "leave britney alone" vid). I just saw a vid where he was angry cus YouTube kept censoring his videos, he is the freakiest geek on the entire interwebs.

Comment

Lol vid/fail ahahah all i kept looking at was her cleavage, what a bunch of nerds WoW X.X

Comment

Working...
              X