Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The #1 WoW paladin in the world, RESPECT, and to all the haters, ride my nutsack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The #1 WoW paladin in the world, RESPECT, and to all the haters, ride my nutsack.

This guy is the s*it

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cLYrFR9RT_U[/media]

Re: The #1 WoW paladin in the world, RESPECT, and to all the haters, ride my nutsack.

I don't even play WoW and that guy was annoying the crap out of me.

Comment

Re: The #1 WoW paladin in the world, RESPECT, and to all the haters, ride my nutsack.

Well that is one of the many that have no life

By the look of him he probably doesnt shower and has a hole in the bottom of his computer seat along with a bucket

Comment

This has got to be a joke. It would be extremely hard to convince me that he is serious at any point in that video.

Comment

Wow. Not bad actually.
          Atleast he beats the South Park Stereotype, put it this way, he makes other gamers look sad. A bit. (But that's probably because I stopped at 20 seconds.)

But must say, I can't believe some of you ****s are still prejudiced against WoW players. If you call their game sad and repetitive, we've got a lot to hold up for in the FPS realm.

Comment

I love Athene look at his other videos!! >:3

(btw. it is a joke)

Comment

argh WoW, get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptik View Post
                Well that is one of the many that have no life

By the look of him he probably doesnt shower and has a hole in the bottom of his computer seat along with a bucket
                Don`t hate the playa, hate the game.

Comment

Hes pretty "rad"

Comment

not even going to watch it but I know from your reactions he sounds really stupid with no life.sounds like a good vid though but I cant watch :cry:
                    I reckon a good impersonation of a warcraft player. If people who played it were really Like him It would make me want to not even look at the warcraft case whenever im in a gameshop.

Comment

MMORPG's rely solely on repetitive tasks, and carrot-on-a-stick rewards to keep people treading on their mill. The best players are rarely the better players. Those who lack Co-ordination, Organization and Skill are redeemed by their hefty time-investments.

First Person Shooters are instantaneously gratifying, offering the experience itself as the reward - repetition is an option. The best players are the best players. Those who lack Co-ordination, Organization and Skill often have to invest time to gain those abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                        MMORPG's rely solely on repetitive tasks, and carrot-on-a-stick rewards to keep people treading on their mill. The best players are rarely the better players. Those who lack Co-ordination, Organization and Skill are redeemed by their hefty time-investments.

First Person Shooters are instantaneously gratifying, offering the experience itself as the reward - repetition is an option. The best players are the best players. Those who lack Co-ordination, Organization and Skill often have to invest time to gain those abilities.
                        Thats well said. I approve of this message. :P

Comment

He actually has a really hot girlfriend, or girl that is a friend. (i.e. the cover shot of most of his vids)

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
                            He actually has a really hot girlfriend, or girl that is a friend. (i.e. the cover shot of most of his vids)
                            Yeah i was also going to say that :awes

Comment

lol, beligium.

Comment

Working...
                              X