Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Experiences with FH2.1

Ok guys this is with the patch.

I am writing about my experiences with the patch. I usually tests TC Mods a lot! even add-on skins in CSS/DODS. Here we go:

My experiences with FH2.0 was meh not bad. The bots were somewhat ok. But i did not get that FH feel that i used to back in FH0.7 in BF42. I am a hardcore fan of the FH team. ANd when 2.1 came out, it came just as i expected. Twas very realistic, effects were great. I just go off from a battle in Tobruk let me share it with you guys that think less of FH.

I started off, and had minor cursor issues, my cursor would freeze as soon as i get to the load out menu, but many thanks to LordInvictus my problem was solved :yay:

Anyways, i took the Germans this time, as i usually play the brits. And my God was it orgasmic, i mean the game that i just had right now was out of the world. I began with a simple assault load out, and headed through the lines, expected heavy resistance. Man the bots are sensational here, brings back memories from FH0.7. As i was running to the second line of defense i was spotted by light armour with a small cannon and MG, i was pinned by him, i took a quick prone position, then i heard something falling from the sky lol i looked up and above the light armor was the stuka dive bomb lol i saw it right before impact and BOOOOM the armor was taken care off and i headed to cap the bunker. I WAS PLAYING WITH BOTS! lol. The best part was when there were two light armour cars protecting a bunker and capping the flag i called in for arty man was that a lovely view :shock: Ne ways i had a phenomenal time playing this wonderful Mod.

FH team you guys are and absolutely marvelous team very dedicated to your work and i and my brother enjoy lanning together on this fantastic peice of art. Proud to be a Gamer! and thank you a lot FH team for creating this wonder :-D

Everyone else stop whining bout the mod, its great, and it still is WiP status, as its not done yet. I believe in the FH team more than 5hi77ty EA :yay::yay::yay:

Sorry for not having a great deal of pics was too in the game :P

Re: My Experiences with FH2.1

Interesting report
    Ah just everytime I look at the MG34, I fall in love :laugh:

Comment

Re: My Experiences with FH2.1

Thnx I love the BF2 engine on FH it looks great. Yeah the MG is awesome all the way!!! it beats the bren lol. Although i am looking forawrd to seeing how the BAR performs.

Comment

Working...
      X