Two new maps are very disappointing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Two new maps are very disappointing

I see a bunch of shingle and wake servers. They killed the 24/7 gibraltar servers

Comment

They did (lol)!

Was playing Wake yesterday, man that map is a Gunship whore's dream xD So many open spaces and vehicles... So many easy kills, so few TV Missiles

Comment

speaking of wake, its also a titan assault dream- today i had my squad all get in a transport and land on the front of the titan while i took the gunship and annoyed the hell out of the titan AAs while they landed and took the AA positions and stormed the titan....
        too bad the pilot for the gunship sucked and crashed it. :shakehead:
        otherwise, great plan!

Comment

Did you find it more difficult to land on the Titan in the final version as compared to the ease of the beta version?

Comment

never played the beta
            but a squad member who did manage to land (almost- he got on, but it flipped) said its really hard. personally, i zoom along the surface of the water, then shoot up right in front of the titan, then drop my men off.
            in other words, i dont land. :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy View Post
              never played the beta
              but a squad member who did manage to land (almost- he got on, but it flipped) said its really hard. personally, i zoom along the surface of the water, then shoot up right in front of the titan, then drop my men off.
              in other words, i dont land. :yay:
              I haven't had a problem landing. I don't know what the beta was like but there are a couple of spots you can set it down. I think I've only failed once when I landed on the crates and blew up.

Comment

well, i have trouble landing aircraft anyhow... even on suez, with miles of flat surface....
                :salute:

Comment

We tried to make it more difficult to land so the deck could not be camped by the transport.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625 View Post
                    We tried to make it more difficult to land so the deck could not be camped by the transport.
                    You did a good job. You can still land there, but you have to be careful.

Comment

careful, as in, "dont land there at all becasue usually by the time you get there your health is almost gone, so when you land you die automatically."

is that what you mena?

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy View Post
                        careful, as in, "dont land there at all becasue usually by the time you get there your health is almost gone, so when you land you die automatically."

is that what you mena?
                        It's very doable. I managed a perfect landing on my first attempt into the EU Titan bay.

Comment

well, considering i am very inept at landing period....

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy
                            well, considering i am very inept at landing period....
                            Lots of practice.......On an empty server.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubas
                              I love both maps...the only problem is that there are just to many snipers...mainly in shingle.
                              U must be allways behind a wall, pop a head out and u start to hear sniper shots coming in your way.
                              I hate snipers...arrrggg....I think I am reapeating myself...the snipers are becoming so good that i swear that 60% of their shots on me are headshots...well must hide even better.
                              Its probably just that you stand still so perfectly!

I love it when opponents stand still. Especially other snipers, who don't seem to realize that being a sniper doesn't mean they won't get sniped themselves.
                              (that's probably the one real lesson I've learned from TF2 that I can apply to any game. )

Comment

Either way it's fun raping the hangar with mines, shotguns, and a transport parked there. Had a beacon on top of the titan, no one bothered to go for the core (the door was already open lol) until a few minutes of spawnkilling.

Comment

Working...
                                X