X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Two new maps are very disappointing

Originally posted by Snakeyezzz View Post
    lol, maps
    If you are unsatisfied with the current map package provided for BF2142, you are free to try your hand at making one, yourself.

Comment

Both maps are very well done. Its nice playing on a Wake youre not getting raped on and Shingle is very 3D. Makes it fun.

Fortunatly, 2142 has a great filter so you wont have to get on those maps.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Lol one funny thing about Wake is you can walk the walkers through the water. Now i mean you can walk from one island to the other, not thats some big legged walkers lol

Comment

I don't really like Shingle... I mean, it would be good IO. However in full mode, there aren't enough Rorschs and the Rorschs that there are aren't placed very well... One of them is 2 feet in front of a WALL, how on earth are you supposed to kill anything with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
            One of them is 2 feet in front of a WALL, how on earth are you supposed to kill anything with it?
            Lol i know yea i got in it and was like WTF amd it is the one that points forward and you need to help stop the 2 walkers attacking.

Comment

I joined a few Wake servers only to find that they were lagging quite badly. Upon further research into the matter I discovered that the server hosts were running boxes that Commodore 64's could shame. Every other server running Wake performed without lag as they did during our extensive international and multi-spec testing.

As far as this "Offense vs. Defense" phenomena... Uh? What? Someone has to attack and someone has to defend, unless I am missing your point?

Everyone obviously cannot be pleased, that's an impossibility. For those who enjoy our Wake rendition, I'm glad to hear that. For those who don't, sorry you feel that way, enjoy the old maps.

If you'll excuse me, I'll be hitting up the TacticalGamer.com server to play my traditional role as the cannon fodder.

Comment

Want cool new maps ? DL http://www.fsmod.com/us/ and come play. Awesome space battle maps.

Comment

Originally posted by steveloven
                  Want cool new maps ? DL http://www.fsmod.com/us/ and come play. Awesome space battle maps.
                  That is some very blatant and sad advertising mate. I didn't know First Strike has stooped this low.

:shakehead:

Comment

Pretty sure steveloven is not from the FS mod group. Just another player like us.

Comment

Well i really like Anzio map all the cool points from Fall of Berlin (big monrail station) Camp G (toll station and Big Eu base like buildings) and Cerbers main base (Pac home base) and the trenches from Minsk. Only problem with it is that there is soooo many snipers and campers in the new towers.

Wake Island is ok. I am not a fan of vehicle heavy maps. I prefer infantry fighting. which happens on wake near the port bit but its not consistant. Most of my deaths are from gunships or tanks which sucks

Comment

You get killed by Gunships and Tanks when you're inside the Titan?

Comment

meh i see people hovering their gunship at some level where you cant see/hit them and they fire tv missiles inside the titan hanger. Noob gunner - Type4 Doragon - eu player (5 players at once)

also some people either seem to be extremely good at using the tank or they hack lol they also use the tanks to shoot in the eu titan.

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood
                            Well i really like Anzio map all the cool points from Fall of Berlin (big monrail station) Camp G (toll station and Big Eu base like buildings) and Cerbers main base (Pac home base) and the trenches from Minsk. Only problem with it is that there is soooo many snipers and campers in the new towers.

Wake Island is ok. I am not a fan of vehicle heavy maps. I prefer infantry fighting. which happens on wake near the port bit but its not consistant. Most of my deaths are from gunships or tanks which sucks
                            I think its great!~ Snipers are very easy to kill on Shingle. There's so many places to be, no sniper can cover all areas. So I find myself quite often in situations of totally unaware snipers. However I fear that might change once everyone got used to the new maps and its hiding places.

Comment

IMO-
                              wake is a good map, nicely done. but it favors the EU, and the EU always wins especially if there are retards (like me) on the PAC side.

operation shingle- amazing map- i love it, but it was a pity i couldnt play it more, especially b/c finals are this week and the next.... ;(

Comment

I thought the maps were meh. Maybe I need to play them with better players. On shingle I felt like I was the only one capping flags and I by far had the highest score on the wake server I played on (I'm not that good of a player either).

Comment

Working...
                                X