X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Release

Originally posted by therealmat
    It's going to be completely free. :yay:
    But you can buy items to customise your character.
    I thought they announced that even that stuff was going to be free now. :salute:

If not I'll have one naked sodier. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Moteeph73
      I thought they announced that even that stuff was going to be free now. :salute:

If not I'll have one naked sodier. :shock:
      I haven heard that, and it seems a large part of their business model depends on selling fancy clothes.

Buuuuuut I think you can safely assume that even the "freeware" soldiers will have a basic uniform that covers the private parts

Comment

^^ That was Bad Company with the free items

Comment

Great, now we have to buy clothes for our soldiers? They at least better not be retail price.

Comment

You don't have to, but you can do if you want to.

Comment

I heard its July 21. Hope its right

Comment

Will they have thrift stores for me to buy clothes at?

Comment

LOL, Salvation Army goodwill stores

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i heard on the promo video for BF:H that everything was going to be free clothes, guns, accersorys, everything! just cant wait for it to come out

and on a side note i never played the Duke nukem seriers what was so bad about nukem forever that people say that most games that are coming out dont be the new duke nukem forever

Comment

Originally posted by OG Reapa
                      i heard on the promo video for BF:H that everything was going to be free clothes, guns, accersorys, everything! just cant wait for it to come out

and on a side note i never played the Duke nukem seriers what was so bad about nukem forever that people say that most games that are coming out dont be the new duke nukem forever
                      You need to pay for clothes in Battfield Heroes. It's Battfield Bad Company that has the free guns.

Also why everyone hates Duke Nukem now is that the game Duke Nukem Forever has been announced 10 or something years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf
                        You need to pay for clothes in Battfield Heroes. It's Battfield Bad Company that has the free guns.

Also why everyone hates Duke Nukem now is that the game Duke Nukem Forever has been announced 10 or something years ago!
                        well what do you expect honestly! lol

Comment

Betas are reportedly very playable. So i would assume late july as the first open/semi-closes beta.

Comment

Battlefield Heroes IS free...

Comment

Originally posted by kingdong1121 View Post
                              So, when will this game be released?

Anyone know? I know the beta is being tested but is there a release date in the future besides summer 08?
                              Apologies if this has already been posted.

Battlefield Heroes pushed back to late 2008

Visually appealing, free-to-play shooter news now, with EA's post-results conference call revealing a delay for Battlefield Heroes. EA CEO John Riccitiello announced that the game would now launch at the end of 2008, with the developers shifting focus to implementing better "social networking features." Since we won't have to pay for the game's maps, we'll probably be using said "social networking features" to figure out how to complain about something else -- possibly Burger King ads.

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Comment

i think what they mean by buying clothes for ur dude is there will be in-game money like in combat arms for u to buy ur stuff with. and u will get money over time etc etc

Comment

Working...
                                X