X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Download 1.50!

I can't download patch 1.50. I have a mac. HELP ME PLEAS!:dead:

Re: Cant Download 1.50!

You can be like me - Have 1.41 installed and Xfire installed as well, so it will download it automatically. You could also just go to the main site and not be a doofus

Comment

When I try to open xfire installer, it says "No available application can open it". Same w/ the patch.

Comment

I don't use a mac so sorry for the remark, but I don't think I can help ya if installers won't run. Does it say anything else?

Comment

Direct quote:

There is no default application to open the document BF2142_update_1.50.exe

Comment

You Mac users will probably have to wait until DICE ports it. Bad luck, but thats the price you pay for gaming on a Mac xD

PS: For all you PC users who have no idea why he is having problems, its because Macs don't use .exe files.

Comment

Thanks man. stopped me from looking even more of a fool
              And EA: next time you upload a patch for windows, but not for Mac, expect someone to ring your doorbell with an M16...:twisted:

Comment

just get yourself bootcamp, install winxp and run it off that. don't waste your time with native mac versions of these games. (that is if you have intel based mac)

Comment

No leapord...
                  (BTW, leapord is required for bootcamp)

Comment

Working...
                  X