maps loads, join game, freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maps loads, join game, freeze

Alrite well i just started playin bf2 after bout a years break and well guess what i already came into a error. big surprise...well its all good for the past few days then today i load into a server and click join game only to find that my game is froze BUT i can hear and see whats in he background but i cant move my mouse and no keys on the keyboard work. So i alt tabbed ended it and restarted and joined back and well i got the same problem... so i uninstalled then reinstalled and patched it back went back in and well dam it froze again.. so i did what any normal person would do go to the EA website go to support read the garbage they have and see none of that works beat the **** outa my keyboard then come here and post in the forum. so if anyone could help id really apperiacite it thanks.:thumbsup:

Re: maps loads, join game, freeze

Try deleting your profile folders, in Documents>Battlefield 2> and delete your profile folder or 001 i cant remember it off hand. Remember to reinsert all of your keys and settings as it deletes everything, also try looking at the support thread here in the sticky section.

~Slash

Comment

Re: maps loads, join game, freeze

I had this problem, take the cover off your computer and take all the dust off, it'll work now

Comment

Working...
      X