youtube link [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhLNuNShGR8[/media]
    credits:
    sony vegas 7.0
    the demo MoH:PA for the first song/sound
    metillica with nothing else matters is the song
    and again the demo of MoH for the last song
    xfire for recording

Re: &gtuTs(&lt;Sempf1992 fragvid

Alright video and music was cool. Nothing really unique tbh. Too much aiming at the legs for my liking. Also how comes it zoom's in so much when you go to scope or use the herzog???

Also why did you add my tags at the end? lol. They weren't from the footage and musta been from ages ago...?

Comment

i gotta admit the super zoom is ok for once but each time is boring.

7/10

Comment

Nice to see some Anzio action.

You do what I do - aim for the body and not the head. It's a habit I'm trying to get out of but in the heat of battle I always forget.

ps. I don't think that Lotek is the one that posts here. I was in the game when you got em, I got em too but I think it's a different guy.

Comment

i aim for the head when i am on camp g w/o recording as my processor sucks. if i record i get max 30 fps on anzio, wich is to slow for me to aim for the head.
          @shaz: i added your tags just cuz i saw it when i was searching some tags of my clan. i only found afwasmiddel and afwasmiddel2(these are soldiers of the same person). he is dammed hard to get as he unsually is in the back with his scar/krylov/baur and herzog. the four times i got him i had him in his back. i'm planning to record new footage today and put it together.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter
            i gotta admit the super zoom is ok for once but each time is boring.

7/10
            so i assume he added the zooms when editing the video?

Comment

yeah. i asked dtneters help so he can know it. if you need help with editting your vid and add zoom ask him me or fin( or anyone else who knows how)

Comment

nice vid to watch while downloading the new patch hehe

Comment

Get rid of the zooms and it would be a good movie.

Comment

with the 30fps thing you do know that if FRAPS set 30fps for filming it will actually LOCK your fps at 30fps no matter how good your frames could be if you turn the setting up to 60fps yeah youll take up twice as much space but youll get better frames too maybe not 60fps but something more than what your getting. most of my filming though was around 30fps except on 1 of the campG matches in the 2nd vid i got like 55. 55 is very good you can actually record more skillful stuff.

+1 for filming shingle i like this map its new and fresh and is very well structured
                    +1 for not using the voss, voss is for noobs as we all know

**YES i know the voss is fav weapon in my sig but THIS will change Soon enuff, only 4 more hours with the krylov and that stupid voss picture will be banished to the winds ha-ha!**

+1 for not using rockets, i ues rockets but they shouldnt be in a film
                    +1 for looking fairly pro in your vid i hate vids of noobs being noobish i stop watching
                    -5 for playing that lame metallica, very sub par frag video music you must be retarded
                    -2 for using the scar:

theres just something i dont like about the scar i mean its good and all that but after practicing with the baur alot now if i use the scar i will usually get this strong urge to use the baur, the power, technique and fun factor of this weapon makes me almost want to use it while playing as PAC but then im 5th with the krylov so i want to keep getting krylov kills. the baur is also better at close range than the scar and then at medium range the baur only usually needs 1 short burst followed by 1 longer burst to kill a target i think its just more of the fact that i get my rocks off using the baur when the scar just doesnt do that.

-1 for doing the same scope thing over and over i actually think it detracts from what your actually doing in the film.
                    but....your good, you used the krylov, herzog and played on shingle your vid definitely could have been worse. not bad not bad

Comment

Field, Are you homosexual? -2 For using the Scar, Havent heard something stupid in ages. You should look how he kills and how he plays, and not stab him in the face for ''using the scar'' , And that you maybe listen to clasic hardcore or punk , doesnt mean that sempf is retarded for listening to metallica.

Now my rating for this movie.

+Nice effects
                      +Nice ownage, Just like field said: You look and play like you are very good. Something that makes your movie fun to watch
                      +Good that you use hertzog, Pk's, Vosses, Are for Noobs
                      +For using more then 1 gun
                      ~
                      - For only playing on shingle, Not everybody likes that map, And by only playing on that map you make it boring for some other peepz that dislike it.
                      -For less awards in the movie, it shows you didnt make much streaks. Like your only kille 1 or 2 people befor getting killed, Total unskilled then if you ask me
                      -Nonstop zoom makes my head go **boom**

Keep up with the good work

Comment

omg i hate zoom so much now

nice to see the new map tho

Comment

well actually i am the one who loves hardcore. i just had one rock song with the length 6 minutes... and i hate the overused zoom to much too... but i didnt discoreved it when i was making it. actually it shows 3 big killstreaks and a few frags. it was recorded in the beta so there were only 2 maps and i suck at vehicles...
                          @ field i know that and i have my xfire video locked at 60 fps but i in shingle i get max 40 fps and w/ recording i get 30 max.

Comment

well you did pretty good then with the footage that you got
                            +1

Comment

bumb it is now on youtube. see main post for link

Comment

Working...
                              X