Need some help in FH2, please anyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help in FH2, please anyone.

Hello, i am desperate here and in need of some quick assistance please.

Whenever i play FH2 LAN with my brother or heck even SP, the Flags are Un-capable. I usually play Tobruk, and when the Germans get to the Flags at the trench lines it don't go down. This is disturbing.

I am in love with this mod, its just that i want to know is this a bug?! or...

So please help, would really appreciate it thnx very much

*EDIT* New problem as well, I got the game (FH2) up and running but now i cant move my mouse on the in-game menu where u pick your load out nore is the Kboard functioning. This is only in FH2, this also occurs on the Vanilla BF2. This has become extremly frustrating to the point of me wanting to throw BF2 like a frisbee and call in an ICBM on EA >:

Re: Need some help in FH2, please anyone.

Hello,
    I think I am able to solve all your problems.

At Tobruk, with the new patch, flags require multiple players to capture, when you are alone with your brother you both can't capture a flag. Sorry.

The cursor-handicap is easily solved by making a new account for all different modifications. As example; in vBF2 you could play as Hippo123 and if you want to play FH2 you simply make a new account named Hippy123|FH or with your country behind your name or with a clantag attached to your name, be creative.

I hope this solves your problems and keep playing

Comment

Wow that solved it THANKS

I am a hardcore FH fan i have been playing since FH.07 was out!!! man i miss it, now this version 2.1 works brilliantly. I can call in arty, the bots can call in arty!! as well as the bots are awesome just like the previous FH the AI is now smart thnx a dozen for your help mate!

Comment

Glad to help, mods sometimes cause different bugs in the system.
        But as in this case there are easy solves.

Comment

I also had the prob with the mouse, fixed, however now everything else works find but when in a tank i cant move the turret with my mouse...but i can do everything else fine :\

Comment

Tasty, I think one of your files is incomplete or whatsoever.
            So I asked a friend of mine who has a lot of BF2 knowledge (Thanks Yonni) and he told this:
            Your controls.con file is ****ed up or missing. I had the same thing yesterday.

Look in My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\001 (or similar) and check these files. Your controls.con is probably empty, but I think there's a backup file around.
            I was having the same problem with the accounts so I asked him how to fill these files he replied:
            In the 002 folder, do you see a file called controls.con.bak? If so: try to copy that one to controls.con (just drag 'n drop it).
            Please note that these numbers (002) are in my case, in your case (depends on how many accounts you have in use) this could be 001, 002, 003 and so on.

EDIT: One last note, if this is to hard or if you can't get it to work, make a entire clean install of BF2 (first remove all your BF2 modifications then remove their files, then uninstall BF2 and remove the entire BF2 file, now reinstall everything, IMPORTANT: Before patching/installing FH2 ALWAYS play the game once! If you don't it will get ruined, and Save your downloads instead of Open them, if you do something wrong you can easily do it over again without 1 hour downloading patch and FH2.)

Comment

Working...
            X