Best graphic settings for my graphic card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best graphic settings for my graphic card

Hi all i have a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS PCI Express grapics card i was wandering if anyone has the same one as me, or any ideas for graphic settings i can use. I got a acer1916w widescreen monitor too.

Thanks

Re: Best graphic settings for my graphic card

Please tell you plan on replacing that card very soon.

Hate to say it but with that card and if you try running the game at your monitors default resolution (1440x900), you would be lucky to get playable frame rates with everything on low (and even a couple set to off).

Comment

can u explain why please?

i can play other games in diffrent monitors resolution fine why would i need to replace it??

Comment

That card is all but the lowest and slowest of the 7 series of Nvidia cards (there is only one worse. the 7100GS). Just do a Google search for reviews of that card and you will see.

You have a very nice computer based on the specs under your name, but you are severely hampering it with that card.

Comment

Im sure you could run bf2 on it but yeah i agree not very well, needs everyone on low and anything avaiable turned off. And the lowest resolution, as it would be less GPU intensive and more CPU extensive as you have a good CPU.

But yeah ultimately your gonna need a good replacement, 8800GT on a medium/high budget but the high nvidia 7 series will do you fine and fairly cheap compared.

~Slash

Comment

definately keep an eye out for the 8800GT theyre cheap and getting cheaper and theyre very nice.

for ur card, i would say pretty much everything low. maybe effects,geometry and textures on medium, but thats about it. i hope that u didnt buy that card and it just came with ur computer

Comment

well... lmao i brought it :speechless: .. but im gonna buy a better one when i got the money and stuff

Comment

Yea, that is a pretty good rig for playing bf2 flat out if you get a better GPU.

Comment

I use to ask that same question when I first started playing.

The best thing I could suggest is to mess around with it until you notice a good frame rate.

Comment

Working...
                  X