This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tik Tak Tik Tak and we still waiting IW

I realy like this game but it realy realy need s some fresh stuff in it. This game made soo f much money and we get so little back from them it s realy sad. What did the last patches added in to the game i realy cant see the difrens at all. My browser still not showing all the servers i dont see new filters, ow yeah i forgot we got a FREE MAP winter crash that s the lamest map i have ever seen a kid of 15 could do better job than that THANK GOD we got him for free. And if 1.6 will come out this this year i hope and and i find out they only added new killcam pfffff :dead:.

Re: Tik Tak Tik Tak and we still waiting IW

Let them fix the bugs and add some needed features.
    Then they can start putting in new maps and weapons which is imo pointless as the game is just awesome as it is. Been playing it since it came out and still haven`t gotten bored of it. Might as well just focus on bugs, features and scrap new maps, weapons and other s*it.

Comment

Where's your holiday spirit? The map was probibly just some mapper fooling around in IW and they just decided to put it in there as a way to say "I love you too"

Yet, i don't love them until they put a HC/SC filter in.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n View Post
        I realy like this game but it realy realy need s some fresh stuff in it. This game made soo f much money and we get so little back from them it s realy sad. What did the last patches added in to the game i realy cant see the difrens at all. My browser still not showing all the servers i dont see new filters, ow yeah i forgot we got a FREE MAP winter crash that s the lamest map i have ever seen a kid of 15 could do better job than that THANK GOD we got him for free. And if 1.6 will come out this this year i hope and and i find out they only added new killcam pfffff :dead:.
        Meh, don't spend your money on their games then. They are in the business to make money, not to try and make a game that people will play for years and years. they want you to get bored with it so that when CoD5 comes out, your suckered into buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n View Post
          Somebody's a tad impatient...

Comment

Just give it some time...

Leadcannon... you are aware your calling everyone a "Heaten" right? Not a "heathen." /typo

Comment

Originally posted by Epic // View Post
              Leadcannon... you are aware your calling everyone a "Heaten" right? Not a "heathen." /typo
              whops

Comment

I don't know about your clock, mine goes Tick Tock Tick Tock :S

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                  I don't know about your clock, mine goes Tick Tock Tick Tock :S
                  i have the russian version

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                    whops
                    Heh.

Comment

I agree with this guy. Why no word on the map pack for PC?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                        I agree with this guy. Why no word on the map pack for PC?
                        Who cares? There are many more community maps.

Comment

If I wanted to play sh*tty community maps on sh*tty modded servers I would be doing that right now instead of sitting here complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848
                            If I wanted to play sh*tty community maps on sh*tty modded servers I would be doing that right now instead of sitting here complaining.
                            You are a closed minded, ignorant, rude, and inconsiderate arsehole. You obviously haven't looked for anything by the way you are acting, you don't know of any, your attitude and word choice is very rude to those that release community content, and you have next to no idea how much time and effort (most, if not all) mappers, modders, scripters, etc. put forth to release a bug-free and fun product.

Some maps are not that good, and some mods aren't that nice. But there are plenty (and when I say plenty, I mean it) good maps and good mods. There are even mods that do not change anything, just a mod being run to play custom maps.

Comment

There is some nice custom maps
                              But i want a official IW pack, and a 1.6 to make me happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X