McReary's [Spoiler]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McReary's [Spoiler]

So, which one did you kill. i'm on that mission now, and am gonna take out Francis. are there any benefits for saving either one?

Re: McReary's [Spoiler]

If you save the cops life, later you can call him and he get's rid of every wanted level you have. What i think is pointless, because in the game you don't get over 3 star wanted unless you do it on purpose... And Kiki can get rid of 3 stars for you...

If you kill the cop, the other guy(forgot his name) gives you 2 more missions, what you need to do if you plan to get 100% from the game...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
      If you save the cops life, later you can call him and he get's rid of every wanted level you have. What i think is pointless, because in the game you don't get over 3 star wanted unless you do it on purpose... And Kiki can get rid of 3 stars for you...

If you kill the cop, the other guy(forgot his name) gives you 2 more missions, what you need to do if you plan to get 100% from the game...
      Oh thanks for clearing that up mate. i think i'll save Derrick then

Comment

i didnt like francis. he was a anyoing

Comment

Originally posted by Sike View Post
          i didnt like francis. he was a anyoing
          i felt the same, mainly to do with the whole 'i own you thing'

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
            Oh thanks for clearing that up mate. i think i'll save Derrick then
            No problem..

BTW i shot Francis too...

Comment

you can still get 100% if you kill derrick.

Comment

"You'll get a text message from Francis shortly after completing “Tunnel of Death” in Derrick's mission line. He needs to meet with you in Castle Garden. You'll have to choose to kill either Derrick or Francis. If you kill Derrick, you can then make use of Francis' call-in ability that completely lowers any wanted level. It's a nice ability, however you will miss out on an additional mission in Francis' mission line if you keep him alive, so killing Derrick would effectively prevent you from attaining 100% completion. All things considered, you've been fine without Francis' ability up to this point, so it'd be better to kill Francis for completion sake.

Francis and Derrick are to meet each other at the courtyard park in Lancet, Algonquin. Make your way over there and climb up onto the scaffolding in front of the marked building. Ride the lift up to the roof and step into the marker there to trigger a cutscene. Afterwards, pick your target and fire away. With the McReary brother you have chosen dead, get back to street level and leave the area to complete the mission."

You can't...

If you do all Derrick's mission before this mission, he disappears from the map. After this map he re-appears and gives you two more missions...

Comment

Working...
                X