Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Rainbow Six: Vegas is better?

Hi,

I only have enough money to buy one game and I was wondering whether I should get R6:Vegas 1 or 2.

Is the multiplayer any good on these two games? Also, I heard you can put your face onto your character. Is that true?

Re: Which Rainbow Six: Vegas is better?

In all honestly, I wouldn't buy either. But I guess that's just not wanting to buy ****ty games anymore.

Comment

I got RSV2 and tbqh i am rather enjoying it

Comment

my brother owns both and I reckon 2 is better as it has many improvements like the fact you can shoot through certain objects like you can in cod4 and they have finally added sprint instead of "walk"
        edit: aparantly rsv2 also has more multiplayer options.

Comment

Well with that being said i suggest that you (OP) get the second which is RSV2.

Comment

If your getting any Ubi game, but it for the XBOX 360.. Ubi makes games for PC, releases them, and thats that.. Maybe a small patch that does not fix anything and leave the game to die.

Comment

Originally posted by b` m3ow View Post
              If your getting any Ubi game, but it for the XBOX 360.. Ubi makes games for PC, releases them, and thats that.. Maybe a small patch that does not fix anything and leave the game to die.
              awww, we got both of them for pc, but we have a 360 :cry:

Comment

Better idea, just go get orange box if you don't have it :nod: I own RSV 1 and borrowed 2. Hated the second one. I played the single player on 2(I only play single player in Rainbow series.) and the graphics seemed to be downgraded as well as your squad AI. If you dont have orange box, buy it, otherwise just get one. Much better singleplayer.

Comment

Working...
                X