S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky

Is anyone looking forward to this game? I really enjoyed the time and work put into the first one Shadow of Chernobyl.

Here is some info on it.

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky

Anyone who has some taste in PC games.

Funny though, I`ve been visiting (trolling) a few HL fansites since STALKER was announced and some people there are so elitist, they just refuse to play stalker and call it a wannabe-HL. But that`s just the minority.

Comment

I haven't played the original one, but the graphics in clear sky look really good

Comment

That comment is just plain wrong.

Comment

Why? I can't comment on the gameplay since I've never played it before (so I don't know whether or not to look forward to this game), but the graphics in that screenshot look good, so that's what I commented on

Comment

I really want to get the original but i dont have $60 lying around and my brother wont get it, he wants to get alone in the dark and some other games.this is not high on his priority list.

Comment

I have played the first part and it is really sad why this game is underestimated by many. It had promised features you haven't seen in games before and they didn't made it into the game. But instead of saying: "the features aren't in it, it isn't a good game" they should have played which "is left" of it.

And even the Stalker which is out now is some steps ahead compared to other games. I loved the totally unique atmosphere and I'm really looking forward to Clear Sky which will bring many features that didn't made it into Shadow of Chernobyl.

Comment

Indeed, I got Stalker on its release day (you can buy it now for virtually nothing) and it is spectacular I have to say, the atmosphere and mood the game creates, the satisfying combat that is actually challenging to master

A lot of stuff might have been left out but its still one hell of a game that everyone on the PC should play. Not to mention the superb mods that come out for it

Come August 29th I will be playing Clear Sky

Comment

Playing STALKER SP without its mods is like having sex with a breastless woman.

Many a feature which did not make it into the game, are enabled and fixed in the mods.

For those interested, STALKERs mods are basically miniature attachments which enable or enhance certain specific aspects of the game. For example, new and better textures and iron sights, fixed quests, more storyline and information, vehicles, et cetera.

Comment

lets just hope it doesn't get pushed back like the first one : ( what was it like a year delay?

Comment

Several lol

No, from the content pictures and dev releases, this looks pretty much set for the August release

but who knows

lol only kidding

Comment

Originally posted by TGL|Mr. Quin View Post
                        Is anyone looking forward to this game? I really enjoyed the time and work put into the first one Shadow of Chernobyl.

Here is some info on it.

http://www.stalker-game.com/clearsky/index_en.html
                        Should of used the search function.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

But yes can't wait for it to be released.

Comment

Working...
                        X