Strange question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strange question

You know all about being high on the world though, i mean your old account was #2 before the wipe

But your stats are good matey

ps: Just own men good old fashioned style, get your Scar/Krylov, attach your defibs/herzog and own.

Just charge them all like a man on crack it's the best way to get points, be the first on the flags, get the revives, but most importantly kill everyone you see.

Vehicles make your k/d better but not necessarily your SPM which i believe you are after.

Comment

you really cant get a higher amount of points than slaughtering a bunch of lower skilled players on a pub using an AR and reviving all of the noob teammates that get killed. If there is a way to more quickly get points please let me know

Comment

^^^ EMP spamming hahaha

Comment

lol emp is rediculous

Comment

as support on timeless 64 with nades and emp nades = huuuuuuuuuuuuge points

Comment

I actually did that yesterday, got around 100 points... I had to stop though, cause I don't want to have my best round score beaten by EMP nades xD Me and my little brother actually made EMP Nade squad, came out of it with the Gold and Silver

Comment

i swear whenever i used a walker emp nades were probably the single most annoying thing possible i would get hit by an emp nade and then just sit there getting empd and i could see the guy up on a roof ledge and hes got his box out and i just wanted to get out and shoot him but then the annoying thing is that i just got blown up by rdx when normally it would have never happened aaaahhh!

Comment

Working...
                X