Razer Lachesis Mouse Profile setting for BF2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Lachesis Mouse Profile setting for BF2142

Hey all I just got a Razer mouse the other day. I want to set the most optimium profile setting for battlefield. I know everyone's preference is different but i would like a starting point to use this mouse effectively in this game. Any profile set-ups would be greatly appreciated.

Firedog74

Re: Razer Lachesis Mouse Profile setting for BF2142

Do you mean controls? Or like mouse speed settings?

I have a Razer Deathadder, and these are my control settings with sensitivity:
    Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

My mouse is set around sensitivity 5 with 1800DPI. I can't/don't use OTF sensitivity change unfortunately (wish there was a switch for it or something instead of having to use a mouse button).

Comment

Cool! Thanks!

Comment

If you have a Lachesis so play with it some, the mouse has 4k DPI so you'll have quite a bit of power to use as you see fit. It can get really speedy to a point you probably will have trouble moving around if you turn it up too high.

Sensitivity is all about how you like it, if you like it amazingly fast and sharp go for it.
        Or if you like it a little slow so you can get headshots easier, endless possiblities.

Comment

Working...
        X