EA Master Server messed up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Master Server messed up?

Is it just me, or is EA Master Server screwing up? I've been dropped regularly from 2142.....today was pretty bad, 3 times in like 2-3 hours...has anyone else experienced this?

Re: EA Master Server messed up?

Originally posted by Lunien
    Is it just me, or is EA Master Server screwing up? I've been dropped regularly from 2142.....today was pretty bad, 3 times in like 2-3 hours...has anyone else experienced this?
    Yep, been going on for a few weeks now. Hopefully it will be sorted out when they release the full patch.

Comment

meh kk...let the frustration set in then XD

Comment

unacceptable... i can't stand getting disconnected during the heat of the battle. then i try to log-in again only to stall the game on the black screen....ctrl-alt-del... POS...

Comment

Its the same on bf2 Master server is crashing all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
            Yep, been going on for a few weeks now. Hopefully it will be sorted out when they release the full patch.
            Like Skates said this has been going on for weeks on both BF2 and 2142. I don't like it but, well............just learn to live with it.

Comment

Yeah been going on for awhile...very annoying especially if your in a zone. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Comment

I myself have been getting very agrevated, each time you log into BF2142, which I used to pop right into the main menu.. now its a lonnnng wait sometimes to never connect or pop up saying Master Server Connection lost..

Or it will launch the game.. log in no problem, load a map only to be half way through a map, then Bang! "Connection to Master EA Server lost"

So annoying to say the least.. however logging into BFH and testing has been working flawlessly.. is it an extra load with both the patch and BFH testing.. had they removed some server connections to allow more room for all this testing? Something is up and I wished they would get thier " " together.

I have an excellent Cable connection on Comcast too.. and am in the top 20M class with not so bad upload speeds as well.. only thing is the 2142 server has been my only issue lately with anything Internet related on my PC.

This doesn't even include the issues Ive been having with EADM.. I cant even log through that system any more.. Thank God I bought two other DVD copies for my wife and Son.. since my EADM version wont even run let alone log in to EA Master Server.. Iv'e heard alot of people and even tried helping to no avail many people that have been using EADM normally up to the last few weeks, which all the sudden, they too one day can no longer use thier EADM copy of 2142.. EA is obviously messing something up.

Some of those people even put in tickets to report the issue to no avail. The replies they get back from EA are of course the typical canned reply.

Get with it EA.. people dont like to purchase an online version of 2142 to only find out that one day no system changes or updates and they can no longer launch thier game.. nor install it to a running status. The only thing that worked for me, was to finally install a DVD retail version and patch it using my EADM key and it now plays, only with all the Master Server disconnects.

Very Annoying EA.. FIX IT SOON. (EA's favorite word, soon)

Comment

Working...
                X