BF2 5v5 Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 5v5 Tournament.

Do you think your clan has what it takes to finish in first place? Could your clan use an extra 500 bucks for server cost, or for a completely new web-site? If this is you and your clan, read on..

What it is.
    We at TGA aka Tactical Gamers Arena, a newly formed Gaming ladder/tournament/league website that is brand new to the gaming world.. Are hosting our very first BF2 tournament. This tournament will be a 5 v 5 infantry only, no commander or commander asset, bracket style, single elimination, truly intense battle.

What is the catch.
    Roster limits are set at 8 slots per Team. The entry fee of $50.00 will cover all 8 players, should you need an additional slot for an extra member, it will be 10 dollars per extra.

The first 16 teams to sign up and pay, will get slots on the bracket. Tournament sign-ups will begin May 25th 2008, with a projected start date of June 25th 2008. Keep in mind the sooner the brackets fill up, the sooner we can get these thing moving.

This tournament will run for 4 weeks.

Week 1 hosting all 16 Teams
    Week 2 hosting 8 Teams
    Week 3 hosting 4 Teams
    Week 4 Hosting 2 Teams
    Week 4 - The champion will be announced. and all prizes paid in full to a valid paypal account.

If you are interested and would like to know more, come over to the site. www.tacticalgamersarena.com Please keep in mind that some things are still under intense work, so we can pull this whole site online by time the BF2 tournament ends.

Re: BF2 5v5 Tournament.

Wow, that sounds pretty amazing. If i actually had skill and knew people who did as well ( i have no friends yet) i would do this. But im strapped for cash and like i said above...n00b!

But best of luck to all participants!

Comment

Huh, come to think of it I might know enough players to get in on this. Maybe I'll check back if I have the time.

Comment

Alright BF2 players, there was an issue with an invalid activation link, but that problem is fixed.. Join up at www.tacticalgamersarena.com and join the tournament, your clan could be the one walking away with 500 extra dollars..

Comment

Working...
        X